Reviews for Shelter From the Storm
sylvanawood chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
How very sad that they couldn't talk to each other.
sarah271995 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Whoah... Everyone in a while there is a story that makes me want to cry and this was one of them... From what I gathered and partly assumed was that she had his baby... Which really really almost made me cry! Wow amazing story and I hope to read much more from you!
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hey! A long time ago I read "Where Your Treasure Is" and really love it (I even sent you a PM) and so I've came here looking for a good story and I found this one. Really well written.
jerry chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
this was so exceedingly sad.. sob... but it was awesome to read.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Sad, but excellent.

I am adding this to my C2 also, if you have no objection. Severus Snape Survival Stories.
Bill chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow. Exceedingly well written... pain.
pytonyk chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love the way you write. You made me almost see the falling snow and smell the smoke.

Why oh why did you made it so sad? No happy end and even no hope. You made my heart ache.

I'd like to play a petulant child, stomp my foot, turn around and shout "I don't like you!"

But it really is a beautiful story. Sad but beautiful.

I hope you'll soon write something more cheerful. Or finish 'De Profundis'

All the best,

Belle
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
oh! good concept! is this going to be a story or a one off?

I hope a story!

why did she let him, then get all wierd in the morning? Odd girl!

plus, he might have just caught her at a bad time of the month!
twicky chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
"He had trespassed too greatly on her pity and, God help him, on her innocence."

It would be interesting to see how Hermione's perception of the night changes as she goes through her pregnancy and eventually has his child. Or whether her perception changes at all. I'm not really good at picking up the subtext, so forgive me if I've misconstrued anything, but I thought she seemed to be more in a state of shock than feel genuine revulsion at what had occurred.

This story is so beautiful and your writing is so powerful. To come across such a well-rounded story is such a rarity. Looking forward to more of your wonderful writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Well, she obviously thought highly enough of him to keep the child, when it would have been easy enough for her to rid herself of it.

A pity he could never allow himself to believe anyone cared.
telperien chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Beautiful. We do make so many mistakes in life and only afterwards see them. I wish it wasn't true.
MW Waters chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh, dear. I didn't realize this was a one-shot. Please, please do expand it. You've got the beginning of a great story.
MW Waters chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
YEH! You're back! Great beginning, and I'm looking forward to the adventure.
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It's so very... sad... :'(

but well written!
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Interesting, intense, and very good!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »