Reviews for Shelter From the Storm
Vixen Moralis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow. Please tell me youre going to turn this into a full novel length story. This is wonderfull.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
that was so sad... but sweet. I liked it.
TobiSnape chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I Loved it. You should write a follow-up.
cailin-la-aisling chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Great to see you back again! I always love your stories and this one is no different :)
teddy240b chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Really good start, but why didn't Harry have his name cleared?
graynavarre chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Rats, the whole wizarding community needs to go hang. I am sorry he couldn't get away, but once he does, he should take his intelligence and potion skills to some country that will appreciate them.

Kingsley Shacklebolt can rot.
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was beautiful and unbareably sad. Part of me wants you to continue it, just because leaving it there is so heart breaking but then i guess thats the point!
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh that was depressing, it really was but the writing was very beautiful. I thank you for sharing
UinenDolothen chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Your writing always takes my breath away. This particular story is phenomenal! So much emotion and imagery packed into such a small package. You're truly gifted, doll.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is beautiful and haunting. Thanks for sharing it.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very well written, but sad. You must have been in a very dark mood.
Ravenfeather42 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow! Oh... Wow! I'm so freaking excited about this! If you are planning to make this only a one shot, I might have to hunt you down. You have got to expand this, it's fantastic. Excellent characterizations, as usual. You are so good at writing them. I can't wait for the next chapter!
misstee123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
What a lovely story! And written so quickly, too! I couldn't come up with anything half as lovely in a week or month. Great job, zee.
milimod chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Great ... I just wish (of course) that there were MORE!
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Is this a one shot or will you continue? I thought it was rather good. Sad though, hence the angst warning lol.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3