Reviews for The Devil Does Exist
Very good
ChristineSamuels chapter 1 . 1/18
Christine and Raoul? Will and Elizabeth? Cute, very cute
Bloodsired chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
It's a good story. I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
I don't care about how long the story is or was. I like this story. : )
MittknightDr chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
That was awesome!

Sequel?
Lylabth 1 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Her friend just accepts that easily that he is the Goblin King, a Fae, someone of Faerie. Well, she did she him vanish, didn't she, but she didn't tell Sarah. Oh, for goodness, sakes will you please finish Every King, Ihave looked and looked for it on other sites, and, finally found htis here.
Bowiesaliangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
You are so talented! your storys have such a effect on me, I keep replying it over and over in my head, days after I have read it! :) You're amazing, keep on doing what you do best. X
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"Yeah, and be the latest in a long line of broken hearts and hymens."

hymens don't break, you silly virgin

the only reason a hymen would tear would be that that you were not aroused enough to self lubricate your vagina. this is often the case with rape victims and virgins who did not have a proper sex ed. if the the vagina is well lubricated and aroused enough, it will not hurt your first time. also the misconception that you are suppose to bleed when you have your first sexual experience is wrong. if your bleeding when you had sex, thats really bad and you need to see a doctor. you could have teared the inner walls of your vagina.

unless you are implying that marc is a serial rapist. of cOURSE! !
Randomstuff4all chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
YES! YES! YES! Omg I have been looking for this story everywhere! :O Finally found it! :D
I just finished watching Labyrinth and I thought of this story, because well it was one of the first Labyrinth fanfictions I read and one of the best.
I have to say after watching that movie, the characterization was perfect in this story- like seriously! :)
Just wanted to comment after all this time, because I didn't get to when I first read it through- back in 2009-2010, I think.
Larissa Lawren chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I liked the balance you made with Sarah's father and Lareth's brother. Quite funny indeed!
Larissa Lawren chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
A king's 'eyes casted to the grownd' is so unlikely. But oh well, I really enjoyed this fic! I really liked the end of it with Sarah going to the Dean and Jareth poofing them away infront to poor man's very eyes. Yes. It was precious. XD
Larissa Lawren chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
All so lovely!
Larissa Lawren chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Sweet chapter!
Larissa Lawren chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Ooh! Why is she keeping quiet about that brat and the picture?
Larissa Lawren chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Hwaiian pizza. How could you? Now I can't wait till tomorrow to cook one. I would have done it this evening if I had the products.

Sarah was so sweet with the coocing failure.

Oh, and Jareth's Precious reminds me of another far more nasty villain maliciously saying the well known My Precious. Yet from our favourite Goblin King's mouth it sounds so much endearing and has a sweet taste.