Reviews for The Devil Does Exist
Karrie79 chapter 1 . 8/6
I was really worried he would leave her and return to the Underworld for a moment. Please write more I implore you!
Aussievampgirl chapter 9 . 6/8
Awwww I wanna read how her father reacts haha. Loved it...any chance of a sequel? Pretty please?
NotSarahW chapter 9 . 3/8
I would have punched Marc right in the face for pointing, laughing and starting that crap.

You could totally make a sequel with this. Instead of eloping get married in the Underground and experiencing his life styles.

I still love this though.
NotSarahW chapter 7 . 3/7
Lol
It is always interesting when our characters talk back to us when writing stories. We try to bend them only have them biting back.
Roksolana chapter 9 . 2/26
What an amazing story! thank you!
rougequeen69 chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Ooh my God! That was great! Loved it start to finish!
Hustlers chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Have really enjoyed reading this. Even read it in the loo at work t wait
Bastet Goddess chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
Thats was sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Raoul is going with Christine?... Wow. That sounds familiar... Like Phantom of the Opera
Grymmarie chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
That's the ending!? Omg omg omg I want more! Thank you! You did a wonderful job weaving this story!
find your North Star chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Ahh loved this fanfic you are awesome! 3
Wynni chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
have I mentioned this is one of my favoritest ever Sareth fics?
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
ElizabethElizabeth Bennett and ChristineChristine Daae, am I right?
Jareth7GoblinKing chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
I read this story today and absolutely loved it! You captured Jareth and Sarah perfectly.
jArethBowie chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
yeah seemed real good until you had jareth black mail her and Not telling sarah that He saved her arrogant, childish ass from being raped!

I could deal with her being druged and little hints at something. just not This.

won't be reading the rest, good luck hon.