Reviews for Theraflu or Robitussin?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Cute

They are always cute and I love sick Dean D

Kisses

Rosetta
Aesculap chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Great story, the part with Dean getting Lauras number was my fav :)
Elle Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This was really cute! I love seeing the boys in everyday situations. :) Thanks for the great fic.
riquitv chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
thanks for the fic, it's good to see the boys in a "Normal" situation, and they were really sweet :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Yay, sniffly Dean! When he had a snot attack/kleenex moment and the girl's response was a kiss on the cheek, a sympathetic wince and a phone number, I just about lost it. Thanks for this!
Raven Artemis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
What? no Buckley's? I love that for colds. ... of course i actually like the taste of that stuff too... :) but it was cute.

-Raven
orenkiut chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
hey!

its great! i really love it!

and its cute too!

SAMatha huh? nice job!
azab chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
loved it
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Lovely story and just the sweet, brotherly care I miss so much on the show lately.

Dean's hitting on the girl in the drug store with full drama, was so cheap - and yet typical for the older brother. Tse tse

Very well-written little piece of fluff. *beams*
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Haha! Nice and fluffy. Dean's inability to talk was hilarious. Bell?Sbell! Rofl : D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Dean lisping from a cold is adorable. Sam in mother hen mode is awfully cute as well. Great fic!
Circakona chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
“Bine. Cand I border paper view?” (A/N: Fine. Can I order paper view?)

the word is 'pay per view', as in you pay for each movie you view.

Does 'paper view' really make any sense?

Other than that, the story was cute, except for the stock clerk kissing a stranger who is sick as a dog. :D
The Original Madackles chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hahahah! This was great!

The only mistake I caught was that it's Pay-Per-View, not paper view. XD

Still awesome though!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw, very cute. I just love sick!Dean. :-)
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
. ! I love sick Deans! This was too cute!

Fav Lines: “You have a horrible cold, you look like shit, and you still manage to get a girls phone number?”

“Isn’t life wonderful?” *this bit was just super! Dean can always pick up chicks*

The ending bit was awesome too. Poor Dean getting knocked out by the big bad...cold medicine *giggles* Smart Sammy for knocking Dean out! Dean is usually a pain in the ass when he's sick. ;)

*Hugs*