Reviews for Swallow Song
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Seoul-Lights chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is really beautiful as well as sad. They complete their thoughts in sync. They are extensions of themselves if one of them dies the other will soon follow. Purely Breathtaking.
Cant-get-enough-twilight chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow! Writing should definitely be your career choice you are PERFECT for it! You convey so much with so little. Fantastic! Beyond that really! I was looking to fulfill my guns and roses need and this helped so much. Absolutely beautiful!
azalea'sromeo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
OMG THIS IS REALLY AMAZING!

your a really inspiring writer!
MynameisJudeLouise chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
wow. that was so...sweet? cute? tradgic? i don't know, but i loved it.:)

kools*
into.scrapes chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is just beautiful, as usual! The contrast between their lives...and their mutual desire to be where the other is, to be out of the place they're trapped in...beautiful!
songster chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow. I understand why you didn't include it, but it's lovely. You have a wonderful way of being descriptive so that the reader sees it, too. It's beautiful and sad. Just Wow!
allvampedup chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
So beautiful... and very original too! *Sigh* I really hate war - especially world war one, I went to the battlefields in Belgium and it was so over-powering to see those thousands and thousands of graves. I think this story and 'Guns and Roses' really pay tribute to their bravery so please keep writing just as passionately! I hope that Edward and Bella get some small happily ever after in the end. Fingers crossed!
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I'm in awe, quite simply. This is just breathtakingly beautiful. I already knew you were a VERY talented writer, but this seriously blew me away. The concept was great, the writing was flowing effortlessly, the subject matter was beautiful even. WOW. :)

You'll be published one day!
Becca Jean chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
:) I can't find an emoticon that shows how much I enjoyed this one-shot. I don't read many things written in the poetic style, not because I don't like it. I just don't. Does that make sense? I think you have to really have the ability to write in that style and I definitely think you have the ability. Anyway, I really enjoyed this.

In regard to your reply to my last review: Yes. I loved Tanya's appearance. Immensely. I've always liked Tanya. :)

Also, take your time with the next chapter. Even though those of us who read your story may bug you about getting it out, I would much prefer - and I'm sure others would too - that you take your time and write the best chapter you can, the way you want it to be written. I would much rather read a chapter that you are happy with. After all, I have always believed that when people write stories they write it for themselves first and foremost (and if they don't, then they should). It's always nice when other people like your story, but it's YOUR story. Not anyone else's.

Anyway, I've rambled enough for one night. Always love your stuff. :)
amyXD chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow that's kind of like haunting, in a really, really, amazingly written way. It's definitly poetic haha. For sure.

amy.