Reviews for This Is Home
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh my goodness this is so so so good! I love this song and these characters and this was completely fantastic! Great job!
Sweet Minaa chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Very insightful. Great job! :)
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
You have combined one of my favorite songs with my favorite book and came up with a very nice fanfiction. I like how you made the songfic a line by line, not stanza by stanza. It's not as tiring to read and it's very nice. I really like how you wrote this story, the ending made me sad how almost all the Blacks save two died early but in a way it isn't too bad. You've done a great job, and I'm glad I read this.
xandromedax chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was awesome. You really touched on the character's personalities and how they made their decisions in their lives. Great job!
Compromised MO chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was amazing. This didn't seem like a song fic, it was just a story which related to the lyrics very well, and you were able to see the characters in an almost positive way, though the lyrics say the other. This is probably my number one Harry Potter fanfiction.

- T
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I listened to the song as I read this. It was beautiful. Good job. :)
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i loved that!
Dark Child Productions chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Really great songfic. I love the way that you portray the Blacks, my favorite HP family.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
wow this was incredible. Keep up the good work
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Awesome!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow... I love all of your Harry Potter pieces. You are utterly and completely incredible with a side of amazing! This is perfect. :D

Emma
theessenceofsyd chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was incredible! I loved the parts in Andromeda where "Tonks" is compared to "Black." And the part where she is the in-between child. And Sirius's part where he is confronted by all these images of Slytherins. Actually, all of their sortings were awesome and totally in character!

And I am normally not much of a song fic-er either, but you did this one very nicely!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow just wow, great job!