Reviews for Nine Lives
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I'd like to point out that lamotrigene isn't for depression. I have petite mal seizures and that is what is prescribed to me.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This made me sob like a baby. I'm a sucker for heart-wrenching tragedies.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This made me sob like a baby. I'm a sucker for heart-wrenching tragedies.
Wasted Youth2010 chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
The ending was cute. I could have done with a little more details for their happily ever after but that's me. I have to say though that i think i liked the first 2 lives the best. Roxas being in the war was something totally new to me but for some reason the first life with the car chase just seemed so them. I don't know how to explain it better than that but it fit best. Anyway great story over all, and the idea for the plot was unique.
andthenForever chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
This story was great, I loved all the chapters and the different kinds of bonds that were there.
JustPlainViolet chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
I love the concept behind this story/stories. I really enjoyed reading them, particularly chapter six. The last chapter, I'll admit was a little dissatisfying, but at the same time I think stories have to end like that sometimes. It's always good to leave the reader wanting more right? Anyway I'm off to check out some more of your work.
601238 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
XP I finally finished it (ironically, the last chapter was posted on my birthday... )

The ending was so cute, it made up for all the bad lives they had to go through :)
Psychofoxemo chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
so this time, they stay together! YAY
Psychofoxemo chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
aw it's sad :( so he can't try to talk to him again POOR BOYS T-T
Psychofoxemo chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
aww no! ROXAS COME BACK HERE! yah, you're right FRUSTRATING!
Psychofoxemo chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
aw so sad, in a way... it's like, let's be happy until the day you die... poor axel, he's gonna be alone in the end T-T
Psychofoxemo chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
damn :( so sad! it makes me wanna cry! T-T poor little roxas
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
Amazing, really. I really liked it. Very good story, on the whole, and definately put a few different spins on the Axel/Roxas relationship. Excellent literary references, by the way. I loved the whole thing, major kudos to you.

-BW
SemperSomnium chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
Nice fic; I really enjoyed it! Strangely enough, I think the first chapter was the best story. Weird, but hey. :)
RianLena chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Ohh, I liked this very much. Very good job.