Reviews for eMate dot com
JENN2418 chapter 1 . 3/23
Omg please continue this story ur writing is amazing! This story has me at a loss for words, amazing hun
cyhap chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
please update! u just left us at a semi-cliffhanger! wanna know what happens next with the eMate girl...and also it seems like it's hinted that he seems to remember the previous next, if not all then he remember a bit of it. please update!
ankwhat chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Really cute and funny. Would like to see this story finish.
Nychell21 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I luv this story please update!ยท
TheMadLiddell chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Please update! I have to know what happens next! This story is amazing, wonderful, and ungodly hilarious!
kokonimo chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
This is by far one of the funniest fics I've read in a long time. I guess it's because their personalities are so on point that it makes for plenty of hilarity. Here's to hoping for an update! Possibly? Please? Maybe? No? :(

But, aside from that, I really do enjoy all your stories. I haven't gotten around to reviewing them all, but I hope to soon. I love your writing style, especially your humor. Keep up the great work!
Fireotaku18 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I love this!
yuuki chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
please upload another chapter or 2 this fanfic is soooo damn good
Natsuna-chan chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
:D And the suspense mounts
SparklingSnowfall chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
This is such a fun story! Poor guys had to get caught after what they did. I wonder what Sesshoumaru's mother has planned. Aw, poor InuPapa doesn't think he'll get puppies. They could always get a surrogate! _ LOL Can't wait to see what happens during the instant messaging conversation! _
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Amazing!
Inumimi1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Had to reread the story, so glad you are continuing!
Bbz chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD. UPDATE ASAP!
Aristania chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Yay! An update! Can't wait for another.
aozoranejisasUKE chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
sorry for not log in, i read this from my phone, the code is a bitch and i can't read it.

I re-read xP

Wkwkwk..poor Shou, oh God, i just love her mom, she's one of my fav in the series.

Glad you update, hope you'll update your older fic more, they are lovely.

See you soon.

Ps: where's our fav band go?