Reviews for No title yet
godschild4ever chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
So far this story is amazing! Keep up the good work! It imediately caught my attention from the first words and i didnt want to stop! I just hope you continue this story because I would love to see what will happen next! Thanks for writing!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
This story has been on hiatus for over a year and that's a bit disappointing. Have you forgotten this story?

It's extremely good and well-thought out and I was just hoping you had a few more chapters for your readers.
Soeder chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
orh that makes me so sad only one chapie :(
Vanessa Cullen 17 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE
SkaterGirl246 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
I hope you decide to continue soon! This is really good and I can't wait for more!
ifurcutesitbyme chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
no offense, but stories where bella gets beaten are way over done. and im just guessing, but edwards gonna 'fall in love' with her, then he's going to get james arrested or something.

thats how it always happens. so, you should do something that has never happened before. make it original and unexpected. okay?

i wanna see what happens next. good first chapter. :)
Miss.T-Stanley chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
:D amazingness
Wii-Luv-Twilight chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Mike-gay? Whoah. Wasn't expecting that. But, good chapter. James is always the bad guy. :)
Bright Blue Skinny Jeans chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, so James is still the bad guy. Lol, I like it you should TOTALY write more.
amoretti chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i like this! really clever and original!
rockin' cullen chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Try the title: Abusive Love
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
lola gay mike!
1PhantomPhreak8 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ah crud stupid cliff.. ANYWAY Good Story so far..Keep it up! And as long as she dosnt date Mike then I have no problem with him being in the story :) Update soon :)::):):)
1ceinabluemoon chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
offended me? NO! The gay mike was pure genious! hysterical! Oh my gosh please write more! this is a really good story!