Reviews for A Twist in my Story
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hey, you know you left this open for more right?

anyways, nice one-shot.
Sillybookwarm chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Nice!
NyxBorn chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
oh, so sad plez do a chap when she turns to a wolf
Zephyr Girl 77 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Really Good... :-)
the girl who crys chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
poor leah, this fan fic made me cry its so so so sad

love it

the girl who crys
stupid-cupid chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this is so cool! can u plz write moe :p
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I really liked how you mentioned how a week ago he had done this, two weeks ago he had mentioned marriage, because it really shows how quickly everything happens and everything changes.
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Aw this is so sweet and sad! I'm crying lol. Good job.
Obsessed.with.writing chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really liked this, it was a bit different to what I asked but it was so good I'm going to over look it, (if you're wondering it was because I asked people to explain what happened when Sam told Leah he was a wolf) but it was really really good, I was almost crying, I'm actually going to fave this one (that may not effect the judging though lol) but seriously AMAZING story.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I like it. :D The story of Sam leaving Leah has been written so many times, but it's still fun to read. Good job. :)

You might want to give this a more creative title, though. xD
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That last line is so cliche, but so effective, and that's why it's cliche, I guess. (That wasn't an insult, by the way. Just an observation.)

I think you've got Leah down perfectly. That was so sad; poor Leah. Great job.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was absolutely amazing! I've never felt so much for Leah. It was so realistica. Sam was great too. I'm really impressed! I've always wanted there to be some sort of happily ever after for Leah, she's someone I've always felt for and I think this portrayed her hurt perfectly.
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow. This is so like what happened in New Moon, but so different. So much...better. So much more emotional and well-written. The ending sentence was really fitting. You're good at writing conclusions to stories/chapters. They always tie the loose ends up. Really great story. You captured a part of Leah nobody knew. Great job! :D
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
KEEP WRITING THIS

(theres nothing wrong with shameless self promotion :P) THIS IS REALLY REALLY GOOD I WANT TO FINISH READING IT KEEP WRITING
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Its sad but i still love it great job... Are you going to continue it?