Reviews for How To Swim
Blacka12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
who doesnt love a bad-off sammy and an over-protective dean?

well, i still have to meet those people. but when i do, im gonna sick every supernatural thing in the world on them. XD anyways, awesome story :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice story! :)
talon81 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
yeah I loved the graphic novels also, and you did a good job on this too! :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hey honey

sorry it's been a little while, but I finally had my operation and am now home again and slowly getting better, even though we're in the middle of a massive heatwave.

Okkies now that's outta the way on with the review, I haven't read any of the novels or graphic novels so I just looked at this as a nice little one shot. It definitely showed Dean's protectiveness and they were in character all along which works well. Very visual, I could so see the dirty pool and then the pond at the end.

Well done honey, this is a great little one shot and writing shorts like this is a great way to hone your writing skills. There is a bit of an art to writing short-shorts and this is a perfect start, so keep it up.

Your writing has so improved I am thoroughly enjoying it.

take care

hugs Shelley
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
aw...so sweet!

and ha, that is the only part i ever read of that 'comic' so i can imagine the first part as it was drawn in the pics...lovely!

and Dean teaching Sam how to swim...ah...adorable!

S.
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hey! I thought it was cute, I could just picture little Sammy's facial expressions throughout everything that happened in this little one-shot, he's too cute!

I remember teaching my youngest cousin how to swim... ah, the joys of being a kid! And I loved the protective Dean in this, no matter what the situation is, he's there for Sam and I love it! Overall, pretty good job! :)
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Very cute. I also love protective Dean ;)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
cute
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
That was very good.

I think the scene fit well with the story Peter Johnson wrote.

I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
unlikely-hero87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was a good story and I like how it's based on the graphic novel for a change. Good job!
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw, this was so cute and kinda sad...*shrugs* I loved it!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
hello FUNNY, quedo estupendo, a mi y creo que a todo fan de SNT nos encanta que dean sea sobreprotector con sammy, todos sabemos que dean prefiere la muerte antes que algo malo le acurra a baby bro, x fa siga con el fic puede hacer una excelente historia, pasar por las distintas etapas de los boys hasta la actualidad, en que dean es dean, si hasta perdona a sam el uso de sus poderes y esta dispuesto a enfrentar no sólo a los demonios también a los angeles, si hace falta para proteger a su sammy, incluso cambió a ana por segguir teniendo a sam a su lado, siga no vuelva a decir que no quedó bien, me gusta el pensamiento de dean de que sam es suyo y de nadie más, quisiera que fuera mío,pero dean me metería un tiro con una 9mm antes que eso ocurra je je je
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I'm always glad to review your fics! This one was quite sweet and it fit very well with the original story. It really shows the brotherly protectiveness of Dean and the innocence of Sammy.