Reviews for The Price That Must be Paid
nancyozz chapter 5 . 1/20
Rhodey always did have the worst timing lol..enjoyed this a lot
nancyozz chapter 4 . 1/20
Very intense chapter... Excellent cliffhanger
nancyozz chapter 3 . 1/20
Hope Tony gets well and is able to clears is name soon
nancyozz chapter 2 . 1/20
Love Tony meeting this crisis head on
nancyozz chapter 1 . 1/20
First off...love jealous Tony...secondly, what a twist at the end
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Please keep writing this story it is fantastic and really needs to be continued :)
lizb1813 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
When I saw drama & the title, I thought for certain that Tony was going to die... thank you for not killing him! :-)

Great story!
SarahKnight chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This was a really well-written story. Like the combination of sick-fic and action. Good stuff. Wasn't keen on the derogatory term "rag-head" - I know it was aimed at a bad guy, but it didn't sit well having the hero use a racist insult.
Artistry201 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
LOVED the story! You're a fantastic writer and I enjoyed reading this. Definitely keep writing! You're fabulous!
motherduckatschool chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHA

Loved it.

Write more stories.

Motherduckatschool
Lady Skywalker13 chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Aww, that date was so cute! Poor Rhodey...he doesn't even know what he interuppted, hehe.
tamasit1 chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Glad Tony finally got his date and some 'action'. Rhodey is going to need to think about when he calls now that he knows Pepper and Tony are together, or he might just get to talk to Jarvis, lol. Nice ending.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Very good so far, loads of suspense, and like the hurt/comfort bit you had going.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
for the love of all that is holy, you MUST CONTINUE this ASAP, Elizabeth! YOU MUST! You can't just leave me hanging, especially not like this! :c o

i mean, first having the flu/infection and now he gets blown up too? this can not be happening! :( especially not without a resolution! ;)

was rhodey in his war machine suit? or did he get to nyc by more conventional ways? and wat was with Jarvis advising tony not to go? i totally agree with the AI. but was there something wrong with the suit? or was jarvis just concerned about how sickly his boss had been just a few days earlier? or was it more of a you're-not-thinking-straight-cuz-you're-so-angry-so-stay-here-and-calm-down-first-before-you-go kind of a warning?

your pal,

Anxious!Sharma

PS by the by, i totally agree with you on rhodey's stance now. so - no hard feelings ok? as it was NOT my attention to be nit-picky or preachy at all. playing devil's advocate after all is definitely way better and more intellectual than being just a yes-man. :) and well, i really truly hope i didn't offend or upset you with my last review, for that was definitely NOT my intent either.
Lady Skywalker13 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Whoa! *That's* the cliff hanger? You are so evil...and awesome! I love this story so far. It's such a creative plot.