Reviews for Chuck versus Parenthood
Kokuryuha chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
i love love LOVE your stories XD please update soon your such a great writer! i cant wait to read more *is also very excited for the new season of chuck!*
bohoxlove chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
take your time babe.

life is tough.

i havent updated mine in ages.

but this is fantastic.

awesome job. ;D

much love.
wassupchuck chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Nice chapter, had to reread the story to remember. More please, hope it won't be so long for the next. Thanks
bohoxlove chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
fabulous, cher.

love to see the walking

the line aspect of C&S.

;D

much love

aby
Dots once again chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Gah, I missd a typo! How humiliating. Ah, well. I guess I'm allowed a mistake now and then, right? Right? "..." (XD)

God stuff, as always. ;) More soon!

-D/C/L/C-M/Person with many names.
Mindcheater chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Konate is a hand full. Allison seems like too good of a pretend mother.
bohoxlove chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
great chpt!

thanks for updating!

please update soon. :]

goodluck with exams.
Taima chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
oi why havent you write any more
bohoxlove chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
yayy!

this is adorable?

update soon luv?

]
ersk4 chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
It was a long wait but I'm glad that you updated. Keep the chapters coming. I'm enjoying this.
Taliesinjoe chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
hehe something tells me that Casey will fall down hard, Allison me thinks is gonna go all the way. How in the hell she likes Casey anyways? Nice story so far
tshdow chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Sure you could make it work. Take the components from a dog shock collar and the components from a stun gun. You could even encase them in polyurethane with metal latches embedded as well. I bet I could make one if someone wanted to provide the components. Would be fun. )

Nice chapter btw.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
:) Great!

Reminds me of how I need to get back to mine too. Yeesh, it's been a while... it'll take a good amount of focus to get myself back into the 'mood' of my Keeper fic, but... I'll get there. Stupid homework. Stupid we-only-have-one-computer...

Anyway.

More soon! Beta vision? Not as good as laser vision or X-ray vision, but not everyone can be Superman, so... I'll be Super Beta! *shoom! slaps a big, bold, blue B onto chest and flies away*

-D XD

-D
e6 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Just out of curiosity why would they try with the baby first? Seems rather illogical if it couldn't survive if it didnt work. Good apart from that.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
It was a nice set up to your story. I'm not so sure about Allison yet - the jury is still out on that one. Thanks!