Reviews for Ladies Worth a Hundred Words
The Darkness Factor chapter 50 . 7/6/2013
This was absolutely lovely! I loved all of them!
Sorry if my excessive reviewing annoys you. There were a lot where I was like, "Oh my god I have to comment on this!" You came up with such great ideas for all the characters, and I love the spin you put on the next-gen characters. Great series!
The Darkness Factor chapter 41 . 7/6/2013
As always with you work, this is amazing! After this, I'm going to hunt down any Tom/Dorcas fics. If there are any. There'd better be some.
Matt Smith: favorite Doctor. When he regenerates, I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
The Darkness Factor chapter 36 . 7/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this is exactly how I want Astoria to play out. This is amazing!
The Darkness Factor chapter 35 . 7/6/2013
This just made me sad. Hoping that she gets a happy ending, somehow.
The Darkness Factor chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Ahaha! I LOVED this!
I'm not sure who Audrey Weasley is... is she the accountant that Ron mentioned once?
I enjoy Moffat's writing very much. Even though everyone else seems to hate him now.
The Darkness Factor chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Young and dashing, but not really... could that be a Who reference?
Maybe. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Probably the latter.
The Darkness Factor chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
I don't know how she would be portrayed, either. I think everyone's is a bit different. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of well-written next-gen. I could picture this happening with Ron's kids, though.
The Darkness Factor chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
There's no problem with taking a used idea and putting a spin on it. I love what you did with Hermione and Ginny!
This one was beautiful, too. I wonder if Draco ever learned that the mudblood that died fifty years ago was Myrtle?
The Darkness Factor chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
I think that, if work didn't keep her busy (which it probably did), she might have still gone to muggle university just to see what it was like. I think she would have been stunned at first, but even for someone who is very bookish, she would have been thrilled to discover that magic exists and that she could use it.
The Darkness Factor chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I didn't look behind me, sorry. That's only because I didn't get it at first. And laptops are not ridiculous, Muriel. If you had a wizarding equivalent, you'd be staring at it, too.
The Darkness Factor chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Yes! Go, Hermione! Be encouraging! I'm guessing that this is the moment when she tells Ginny to try dating a few other guys and to stop being so nervous around Harry.
The Darkness Factor chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Huh. At least it's not completely depressing. I like to think that Alice is somewhat happy in her insanity.
The Darkness Factor chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
This is utter perfection. The completely unexpected reason for why they treat Harry the way they do, but it fits so well.
The Darkness Factor chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I knew it! Ted totally made his daughter watch Doctor Who!
D'aww, this is a cute one. The fluffiness isn't quite enough to get rid of my disturbed feeling from the last one.
The Darkness Factor chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Whoa, creepy! WHAAAAAAAT- brain dies.
Yeah, not a single one of my HP fics has Harry in it. Unless you count pregnant Lily.