Reviews for Desperate Love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
The story should continue and they get married when Naruto finds out she's pregnant.
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow you have to make the next chapter to this one atleast iI hope she gets back with naruto not just for the baby but because they love each other.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really like this, it's so sad and realistic. It kinda feels like a SasuIno what with Naruto's A-holery, but I think that's what makes it more tragic, that he changed that much. It's a great example of how some relationships just fall apart.
Da Baddest King chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was really good ] didn't see the ending coming, is their going to be more? Just wondering anyways if you dont you should ]

Forever Your's, Ino's Demon
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
dear god, this story horrifies me. I can see reflections of myself in that what I'll become? Its terrifying
princesss-myu chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I'm dESperate... U should make a sequel...
ur story too goOd to end...
xXIsolatedDraknessXx chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
thats all she needed...ino is pregnant wow!

awsome story by the way..update soon
Leathal GummyBearz chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This one is a really good Drama!

I wonder if she tells him, well all in good time when you update it.

Can't wait!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i hope you continue this
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
this reminds me a lot of Between the Sheets. and it's a very damn good story. definitely going to be one of the "must reads" in the NaruIno genre
SordweilderSurvivor chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
well this one is a bit sad. but its excellent writting. good work.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hm... Naruto being neglective. Just wondering, is this 'real world' style? Or Naruto-world style? Seems fishy why he would just disappear all the time. Poor Ino.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 1/28/2009

i wonder if she'd tell naru?maybe make a sequel?

but good story nonetheless~
KatanaUser chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Ah, my friend, that was incredibly sad! Well written, but sad all the same! :'( Poor Ino! I feel so bad for her...

Cehmacc14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
wow that was the best Narutoino striy youve written so far. Ill read the others soon.