Reviews for Trophy
despicableme chapter 21 . 1/25
This really is a brilliant story! I've read it twice now and only now I've come to truly appreciate your Lucius (you made him into an awesome character), and Harry and Draco are made for each other :)
aida-m chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Like!
aida-m chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Very promising
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Draco...trophies...really...that's revolting. I'm looking forward to Harry hexing your pants off when you come onto him.
Happy hunting.
Beth9891 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Great story! I love that you had Harry's character with just as sketchy past as Draco...you rarely have harry being the one who cheats. Added more realistic shades to his character. Well done!
ApeNo.9 chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Loved it! Really a great story! I will read this again and again anda again. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Lol. It'd be funny if Harry wore no underwear anywhere he went.
francullenm chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
I just love it !
francullenm chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I heard you're a player. Nice to meet you, I'm the coach ... this quote fit perfectly
Yamamoto Akane chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Wow! That was awesome! The last smut really caught me off guard! I thought Harry would really cheated with the father! That's just hillarious..ahahaha
GlambertMatt chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Hahahahahaha best ending EVER. That is the kind of kink I was thinking of when I had thought about them having a future together. Though not Draco as Lucius in Polyjuice. Haha. It gives a whole new meaning to role playing and makes we really wish we had Polyjuice for real, that could be fun.

Thank you for such an awesome story, I loved it. Now I shall look in to some of your other works considering this one was so good.

GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Hahahaha I was not expecting Harry to be using Polyjuice Potion to seduce Draco when he told Ron to take him out for drinks. That was bloody brilliant.

I hope Draco gets rid of the trophy room and stays with Harry, even if they have to spice up their sex lives somehow.
GlambertMatt chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Oh Draco, Draco, Draco. He really shouldn't have done that. Now I am even more keen to find out what happens, you leave us hanging really really well. Draco reminds me of Brian from Queer as Folk, he was my fav character in that series, but reading that chapter totally reminded me of him for some reason.

Now on with the story before I explode with anticipation.

GlambertMatt chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
I don't hate Ron and I was expecting that blow up between Harry and him when all was revealed, I just hope him and Harry can work it all out. You are really good leaving cliffhangers like that everywhere, it is brilliant.

And Harry being jealous was rather cute, however I was hoping for some steamy Drarry action considering what was running through Harry's mind. Haha.

Harry might have changed but I think there is still that little part of him that is a little kinky surely, nobody can change THAT much. I mean on the surface yes and you might even like it, but there will always be something there. Seen it happen with friends who were a little whoreish. Most still are actually, but one is settled down with his boyfriend, they just enjoy more kinks in their sexual escapades, it would be hot if Harry and Draco could just get together and do that too lol

I am babbling, I will shut up now.

GlambertMatt chapter 16 . 2/26/2014
Ok I think that has been my favourite chapter so far. I love Lucius, he makes me laugh. Very quick thinking on Draco's part to turn a broom closet in to a trophy room. But I don't imagine Harry will be too happy when he finds out the truth and actually sees the room himself, if he ever does.

1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »