Reviews for Trophy
Maxylicious chapter 21 . 6/27
I really enjoyed reading this! Excellent romantic fic, great work!
I'm sorry, but I could not help reading this fic in an absolutely ridiculous voice in my head. that's all.
Rachie Poo chapter 21 . 1/15
OMG, I almost stopped reading the end I was so upset! Hahahaha.
But no really, I adored this story. It was really endearing how their relationship formed. Thank you for the wonderful story 3
babyvfan chapter 21 . 1/14
Give me a minute to recover from the whole Draco impersonating Luciius. When that scene happened I honestly almost lost my lunch. Well dinner I should say.

Okay *takes in a deep breath* I'm good. I think. *takes in another deep breath* okay. I'm definitely done. I'm okay.

Now that I'm over my shock, all I can say is Brava. This is...I know this isn't the first story I've read by you. I think I read a few before. And just like the others, this one definitely knocked it out of the park. It was awesome. I loved every chapter. Great job ;)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
This is was a great read. Thanks :)
batcat4eternity chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
Polyjuicing his dad, ew! LOL I love this story so much! :D Lucius is attractive, I will admit.

So happy for the both of them. It's beautiful. I love this story so much! I love ALL your stories. You know how to make these two amazing characters step into different original roles that are unique and refreshing. It's awesome. I can't wait to read more of your stories! :D

~~
batcat4eternity chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
LOL! I love the singer. *CHEEKY GRIN*

Ron's laughter was hilarious! Still reading *chapter 4* but I love the humorous response Harry had in regards to agreeing to Draco's date LOL :D
despicableme chapter 21 . 1/25/2015
This really is a brilliant story! I've read it twice now and only now I've come to truly appreciate your Lucius (you made him into an awesome character), and Harry and Draco are made for each other :)
aida-m chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Like!
aida-m chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Very promising
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Draco...trophies...really...that's revolting. I'm looking forward to Harry hexing your pants off when you come onto him.
Happy hunting.
Beth9891 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Great story! I love that you had Harry's character with just as sketchy past as Draco...you rarely have harry being the one who cheats. Added more realistic shades to his character. Well done!
ApeNo.9 chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Loved it! Really a great story! I will read this again and again anda again. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Lol. It'd be funny if Harry wore no underwear anywhere he went.
francullenm chapter 21 . 5/4/2014