Reviews for Trophy
Hyper Hippie chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
LOL Made me laugh!

Do we really want to know whats in Draco's file?

Love Lucius and Narcissa! and Ron! and Harry! and Draco!
testosterone-tea chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Ha, that was excellent! I love your portrayal of Harry. And silly silly Draco... he is acting like a world class prat though, so I really hope he learns his lesson. This promises to be entertaining, keep writing!
Siralda chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I like this! A lot! Write guickly, please? )
OfTheGreenwood chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Oh, I think Harry's going to have to peer into those files in the future, so isn't it lucky that we readers will be perusing them along side him? : )

Thanks so much for the update! I can't wait to see what the next move of either of them is! And go Narcissa-is she hoping for someone to tame her son? Or does she know him better than he knows himself?
TigerBlak chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I would love a peak...maybe Harry can take it home and show us some over a pint? Hm?
Divyani chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I generally hate playboy!Draco, but I'm too curious about the rest of this story to bother with that. Knickers as trophies though, that is a bit odd. lol

Waiting for the next update~
DreamingInColour chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
OH MY GOD! that was PERFECT! Bahahahahahaha! I love love love love it! I'm still grinning! Oh this is going to be soo much fun!
TheologyDiscography chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
lmao. i agree. -imitates slapping someone really hard on the head.- ka-WHAM!

and yeah, i think i'm curious enough to want a peek into draco's file. it's kinda a morbid facination, like with a car wreck, eh? exactly who all HAS he fucked?

lmao. this line from another story popped up, and it seemed to fit the last question: "...been ridden more times than the hogwarts express." what you think? lol
kellymarianandanne chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
amazing! this was so funny and cleverly written! great job...please update soon!
crazyvampgirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
ron catching draco stalking him is just plain hilarious. i love draco, but it's fun to see him get caught out. it;s good that harry knows what's going on- i'm just like draco- i love a chase. the best part, is that draco makes harry so mad that harry growls at draco, and all draco thinks about is whether is whether or not harry growls in bed. draco's such a funny little perv, it's why we all love him. good chapter!
Angelskissofdeath chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hey I really like this. I wanna see more into Draco's file! Oh I do!
mrs.cenalovesmalfoy chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh!Oh!Oh! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! I wanna see inside Draco's file. Golly you leak talent from your pores don;t you. I bet you just wake up look at the computer and words appear. Man I wish I had a tenth f a tenth of a tenth of your talent. Man. I loved the story and I can't wait for more. This story is already really good and nothing has even happened yet , except for the fact that Draco got rejected.
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Go Harry! Keep rejecting him! Make Draco work!
Kitsumma chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hehehe

Now Draco REALLY has to work for it!

God, I love how you torture Draco so.
i-am-the-waiting chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I so want a peak in Draco's file! ahahah! Good chapter!
1,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »