Reviews for Trophy
TheologyDiscography chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
lmao. i agree. -imitates slapping someone really hard on the head.- ka-WHAM!

and yeah, i think i'm curious enough to want a peek into draco's file. it's kinda a morbid facination, like with a car wreck, eh? exactly who all HAS he fucked?

lmao. this line from another story popped up, and it seemed to fit the last question: "...been ridden more times than the hogwarts express." what you think? lol
kellymarianandanne chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
amazing! this was so funny and cleverly written! great job...please update soon!
crazyvampgirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
ron catching draco stalking him is just plain hilarious. i love draco, but it's fun to see him get caught out. it;s good that harry knows what's going on- i'm just like draco- i love a chase. the best part, is that draco makes harry so mad that harry growls at draco, and all draco thinks about is whether is whether or not harry growls in bed. draco's such a funny little perv, it's why we all love him. good chapter!
Angelskissofdeath chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hey I really like this. I wanna see more into Draco's file! Oh I do!
mrs.cenalovesmalfoy chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh!Oh!Oh! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! I wanna see inside Draco's file. Golly you leak talent from your pores don;t you. I bet you just wake up look at the computer and words appear. Man I wish I had a tenth f a tenth of a tenth of your talent. Man. I loved the story and I can't wait for more. This story is already really good and nothing has even happened yet , except for the fact that Draco got rejected.
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Go Harry! Keep rejecting him! Make Draco work!
Nam So Mi chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Hehehe

Now Draco REALLY has to work for it!

God, I love how you torture Draco so.
i-am-the-waiting chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I so want a peak in Draco's file! ahahah! Good chapter!
Himuro chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh,I love Harry's reaction to Draco.

I hope Draco will have to try REALLY hard to win Harry.

Definitely, love the story ;D
DrarryLover4Ever chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh ouch! Way to go Harry! Knock his plan out from under him in no time. Regroup Draco and then come back :) He's file eh? Hm, could be intriguing. Great job!
Mak Hertz chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Something about taking a peak into Draco's file just sounds DIRTY! :) I like this story a lot too... so I hope to see an update. I just loved the interaction between Harry and Draco, and I kind of think it was funny that Draco didn't think Ron would see him. It was cute to me. Keep up the excellent work!
Hysteri chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Promising indeed. :3 i look forward to reading more. :D

Yo, and Draco's comment on whether Harry wears boxers or breifs was totally amazing. xD
Hyper Hippie chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Harry is so totally going to whip Draco into shape! D

Great chapter, looking forward to where its heading!

Sorry once again for the ages long of reveiws!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
So so so need more! What will Lucius do now?
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »