Reviews for Lie
oranfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This had perfect amounts of angst and fluff. Definitely a joy to read. I hope you do post more fics, cos I know I'll be reading them :D
dream-of-belief chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great story! And I absolutely adore David Cook (which is the main reason I read this fic; I'm glad I did)!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Yes, yes, more fics! I really do love your writing, it's always seamless and Peter and Liv are just perfect. Man, if *only* TPTB would come by the site every once in a while! any of your fics would make AMAZING, SQUEFUL Bolivia moments!

oh yeah, that whole thing with Rachel hitting on peter really p*ssed me off too. they gotta fix that!

can't wait for more, keep up the great work :D
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
great scene indeed.
liliez chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
awesome fic, looking forward to reading more of your work!
noturgurl chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I DEFINITELY enjoyed ;) I'm all for some fluff after this nice little angsty fic ;)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I thought this was good.

There's certainly potential for her to break down at any time.

I wonder if we'll get to see it...

My fav:

"She was ten times a better person than he knew he was."

Please go write your muse's fluff :)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I *loved* it!

Great fic. She needed to cry, lol. And he needed to be there for her.

The episode was AMAZING. I love how cute he was with Ella. And him drunk(ish), of course. And I know, Rachel is amazing and all, but if she messes with Peter...she'll have to go, lol.

Great job,

Ocein chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
So, this is how last night's episode SHOULD have ended! She's going to break sometime gosh darnit. And yes, I totally saw Rachel flirting but, thankfully, Peter just awkwardly smiling. She's bound to find out Peter has a thing for Olivia :)

Love your fics!
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
You are SUCH a good writer... I love the scenes you create. PLEASE write a fluff fic, I would absolutely love to read what you come up with... a kiss, at the very least! (the VERY least.) )