Reviews for Illumination
Herringway chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Aww! This was cute. I always liked Flora and Carter together, and this captures the pairing so well. I enjoyed every bit of this fic.
A Terrible Person chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Sweet Ignis, I am d'aawwing rainbows here.

I've always loved Carter and Flora as a couple. Hell, I loved all the HMDS couples, since they all were adorable and had a good bit of potential. Except for Lumina and Rock, bleh.

I love how you present their relationship. It's such a sweet little story. Please right more of these fellas
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
-speechless- this is great! :D

the way you desribe things and... Carter and Flora's past, the first time they met...

it looks really special since there aren't much fics about both of them... keep writting, :3
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Hi! I just realised I reviewed this story without signing in or saying who I was. But, yeah... as I said, I loved it and thanks for writing it! :)
Miss Psychic Lady chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
uwah...such a cute oneshot lol. I've always thought they were adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I never thought I'd say it about a Flora x Carter story, but... I loved that. Honestly. It was so sweet! :)

I love how you really enxpanded on Carter's character, and also the story of how they met.

Thanks for writing this!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Beautiful. I really love it when someone tries to work with an unpopular couple, and this is quite touching, as well. Keep up the good work.
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I always liked that paring too.

Most likely because I like Flora.

Carter is a souless freak and Flora is a spacecase.

It works!

Lol, Convent relationships always irk me.

This I found very cute, not a trace of fluff!

(Which is a change for this site, lol! I like fluff sometimes though!)

Great job!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw. I did like it, which is a lot more than I ever thought I'd be able to say for a CarterxFlora :3

Those two together just... frustrate me in game, but you made it sweet and brought a smile to my face. The fact that their relationship lacks romance is maybe what annoys me the most... given that Flora seems she would love to be loved if given the chance.. and he won't give that to her.

But you put a nice spin on it, and I have to admit that I was smiling goofily to myself when he was bracing himself so much for her cooking - and then he actually LIKED it.

Thanks very much :) :)