Reviews for Spell
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/4
This was wonderful. You didn't fail at all. I need more!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this was so good
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hey x

Aw, I love KaoHaru (though KyouHaru will always be my no.1 ouran pairing). I wish more people wrote for it.

I wonder if Haruhi acidentally ate the ring XP Heimlich manoeuvre!

Aww, poor Ranka O.O Poor Haruhi too, of course.

"ridiculing me as ‘a hopeless romantic’ and ‘unrealistic’ as well as ‘impractical’," but secretly she wouldn't have it any other way XD

- BloodLustLove
kikijio chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AH TT

i really like the way you write TT

and even though kaoruXharuhi never really appealed to me, this is just too sweet not to love -
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I like the usuage of the Taylor Swift song. Love Story is one of the only two songs that I like of hers. I think that this really sweet. Great Job!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
IT warms my heart ot see another HaruKao fanfiction out here. YOu did a fine job,
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Ah! It's been days after I've read this and I still-I still- squee every single time I read it because it's so amazing and awesome and it's actually not ridiculously angsty which is fantastic because I was in the mood for something kind of happy and lovey and ugh you are just fabulous!

See? I'm still babbling and rambling over this amazing oneshot. You've done very well for your first KaoruHaruhi, and if I was less aware of your stress levels I would demand that you write more. XD

I like the progression, the way that they are sort of drawn together once the pumpkin broke. And the little scene where they were hiding under the table and Kyouya bypassed them on purpose (I laughed at that; of course he would know where they were) made me think of my little drabble. _

Basically everything in here is amazing, I don't know how to express it. *_* I love how Kaoru still basically keeps in touch with his friends (where did Hunny and Mori go? :O), and how Hikaru found someone else to have. The last paragraph completely melted me. It was perfect, the way that it ended with the ring. I don't know what to say. Faving. Loving forever. Thank you so much! D
LaChoy chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
...Where did Mori and Hunny go to? D: I want to know! D: Anyway. As you know, I don't ship KaoruHaruhi (though I think it makes a lot more sense than HikaruHaruhi, but hey, what do I know?) but since you wrote it, I had to read it. This fic was just really nice. I'm glad you like it, because you should like it because you did wonderfully! You really did. All the little details: Ranka dying, Tamaki taking over the academy, Kaoru still talking to Hikaru over the webcam...EVERYTHING. I really can't just choose one thing at a time and gush on and on because hey, this would be long-winded and you don't want one big block of text coming to you...or do you? But I seriously think this has to be one of your best fics yet to be honest. You did such a great job.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
But I thought it was so cute! Yes, it was sappy but it's nice to see a happy ending once in a while right? I like when Haruhi calls Kaouru impractical for his hopeless romantic gestures. It's so like her. I feel bad for Tamaki, and wonder at Mori and Honey, but these things happen in real life too so I liked the ending.
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow, really great story, not sappy at all. Really sweet, Kaoru and Haruhi make a great pairing.
AugustClouds chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was just soo sweett I loved the ending part with the ring and the funny commoner card :)

there aren't many good KaoruxHaruhi stories, this one is really great!
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I liked this fic though I usually don''t read this pairing. Good job!
Kairi the Strong chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww... So cute, but awesome. Great job with incorporating the pumpkin in the story.