Reviews for False Lust
svmtbfan chapter 1 . 5/10
Fascinating story, excellent writing. Leaves a person with as many questions as answers. Thanks for writing!
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
about time!
MsNorthman chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Loved it!
jackie69 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Awesome...
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
You struck again. Thank you for sharing!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love this fanfiction so much!
Riddicknodefeat chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
aww so cute. can u write another chapter for them they're adorable.
cela whitney chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
BRAVO!
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
oh and here i was hoping that this would not be the last one...cry good as all of the other ones that I have read
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Angsty, sweet and filthy; such a delicious combination.

Fantastic writing.
Vic1130 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
If u can't tell, I love this series of stories u made!
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
The ending sure is hopeful. Here's for hoping they have years of great sex ahead of them!
Katherine Westwood chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Fuck! your english is even better than mine... and i'm english! loved this fanfic! outstanding!

P.S love the avatar! then again, who doesn't love eric!
momzombie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I've read all 3 of your "lust" stories. They're very good. I hope you keep writing.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This third part of the Lust Trilogy was just as good as the two prior ones, of course! The character interaction was great as always, as well as everything else, but the steamy sex scene at the end was especially awesome, very well described and whatnot!

Awe, is Eric saying; he loves her, wow, interesting way though, but I guess, it wouldn’t really be him if he said it, any other way, huh? Got to love that man, uh vampire, hehe!

I liked the scene with when Bill went to see Eric regarding Jessica, that was a very nice little scene, especially when Bill looses his temper over the thought that Sookie has been at Eric’s, pretty priceless, I say!

More so, the confrontation between Sookie/Bill went rather well (note the sarcasm, I’m probably not so got at it though, oh, well…), okay, so I guess it could have gone a lot worse, right? Ouch, at least everything is out in the open, which is good!

That whole scene was great, so full of angst and emotions, awesome, so I gather Sookie isn’t exactly the only one who has been getting something on the side, if you know what I mean, Bill/Jessica, huh, serves him right!

"Then… you can tell whomever you're taking orders from… that Eric Northman protects me now." Way to go Sookie, stand your ground and tell him where to shove it!

Awe, I just loved the scene outside on the car hood, so sweet and cute when Eric came to her, sighs dreamily, laughs! And the one in the clearing he takes her afterwards, about the blood protection, yay, that’s brilliant, love it!

Like I said in the beginning of this review, the sex scene it this chapter was amazing, so beautifully described and hot as hell!

"Hels eldar, kvinna!" and "Älskling, älskling…!", shit, that was like the coolest and hottest lines ever, I truly love the fact that Eric is indeed Swedish and a Viking at that too, of course, hehe!

The ending was again perfect, I actually think this chapter and the first, were my favourites, but of course, I loved the second one too, so…never mind! Thanks for sharing; you should definitely write more E/S stories, because you’re so good!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »