Reviews for No More Forgiveness
cool chapter 23 . 9/18
Why didn't buu just heal videl like he did mr satan when he got shot?
cool chapter 21 . 9/18
Great story so far. Why don't they give videl a senzu bean?
SLotH4 chapter 38 . 7/1
This was very well written and had me tearing up at parts. Nicely done.
B'lana chapter 38 . 6/19
This is one of the worst stories I've ever encounter you heavily bash Goku he decided dead because multiple threats come to threaten the earth when he is alive. He cares about his friends and family clearly you didn't do your research Gohan never show, implied, or stated that he resents his father. Goku decided to train protect those he cares about. Gohan was definitely ooc he loves and always forgives his father. He was sad that he died but he understood why is father want to stay dead. He was never anger at that and Goku's friends didn't resent him they admire and understood the reason. You clearly did not do your research this fanfic is filled with plotholes, dog feces, this story is awful that Tails doll wants to commit suicide final grade flames of hell, negative trecentillion out of 5, level 5 death, and Odin's wrath goodbye horrible fanfic writer.
No offense but gokus stamin wouldn't be effected at all. How sayains work and how humans work are different. His biology Works different from ours. Plus like how other reviewers has stated it has been years sense gohan trained while the others have continue to trained. No way gohan could win. I can see the point your trying to make but full disclosure it looks like a Communications problem. I can see gohan beening tramutaz but we all know goku is not a bad guy so he should at least give him one more chance realisticly as possible. Though the ending made sense i would like for the day that the two can come together and be a family again.
To be honest, the 7 years was a little more rational than that Uub stunt. Goku really fucked up in my opinion
Haro4 chapter 22 . 2/9
Question what if they just killed videl then use the dragon balls. Plot hole?
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
While i am happy that Gohan has started to train again. It would be impossible for him to already be more powerful than Goku. At the end of the Buu saga Gohan was the most powerful non fused fighter, but it's been ten years. Goku has definitely become far stronger, in fact so has Vegeta.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great start
Seirin Uzumaki chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
i was hoping u was gonna say goku sexually abused gohan. that would have been a good plot twist. I thought that was what u where implying until ths chapter
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2014
Very good story I loved it better than gold beating his son
xSleeping Lionx chapter 37 . 9/17/2014
In response to Uneashed Creation. The ending is perfectly fine given the context of the story. Gohan has been emotionally traumatized to the point of no return, and it makes sense. There really can't be a realistic scenario when they can mend their relationship given the circumstances, so giving him another chance just doesn't sound like it would happen.
ShineX chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
That sucks
nicely done :)
Gigi chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
Very good story loved
MoonlightBushido chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
Quick question, what is the name of Gohan's son? I love the story but you always just called him an infant. Give the poor kid a name will ya.