Reviews for No More Forgiveness
SLotH4 chapter 38 . 7/1
This was very well written and had me tearing up at parts. Nicely done.
B'lana chapter 38 . 6/19
This is one of the worst stories I've ever encounter you heavily bash Goku he decided dead because multiple threats come to threaten the earth when he is alive. He cares about his friends and family clearly you didn't do your research Gohan never show, implied, or stated that he resents his father. Goku decided to train protect those he cares about. Gohan was definitely ooc he loves and always forgives his father. He was sad that he died but he understood why is father want to stay dead. He was never anger at that and Goku's friends didn't resent him they admire and understood the reason. You clearly did not do your research this fanfic is filled with plotholes, dog feces, this story is awful that Tails doll wants to commit suicide final grade flames of hell, negative trecentillion out of 5, level 5 death, and Odin's wrath goodbye horrible fanfic writer.
No offense but gokus stamin wouldn't be effected at all. How sayains work and how humans work are different. His biology Works different from ours. Plus like how other reviewers has stated it has been years sense gohan trained while the others have continue to trained. No way gohan could win. I can see the point your trying to make but full disclosure it looks like a Communications problem. I can see gohan beening tramutaz but we all know goku is not a bad guy so he should at least give him one more chance realisticly as possible. Though the ending made sense i would like for the day that the two can come together and be a family again.
To be honest, the 7 years was a little more rational than that Uub stunt. Goku really fucked up in my opinion
Haro4 chapter 22 . 2/9
Question what if they just killed videl then use the dragon balls. Plot hole?
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
While i am happy that Gohan has started to train again. It would be impossible for him to already be more powerful than Goku. At the end of the Buu saga Gohan was the most powerful non fused fighter, but it's been ten years. Goku has definitely become far stronger, in fact so has Vegeta.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great start
bloodline lover chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
i was hoping u was gonna say goku sexually abused gohan. that would have been a good plot twist. I thought that was what u where implying until ths chapter
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2014
Very good story I loved it better than gold beating his son
xSleeping Lionx chapter 37 . 9/17/2014
In response to Uneashed Creation. The ending is perfectly fine given the context of the story. Gohan has been emotionally traumatized to the point of no return, and it makes sense. There really can't be a realistic scenario when they can mend their relationship given the circumstances, so giving him another chance just doesn't sound like it would happen.
ShineX chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
That sucks
nicely done :)
Gigi chapter 38 . 8/13/2014
Very good story loved
MoonlightBushido chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
Quick question, what is the name of Gohan's son? I love the story but you always just called him an infant. Give the poor kid a name will ya.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
Uneashed-Creation chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
The ending was... stupid. You got your point across and as TvTropes said I should be focusing more on the context of the situation rather than the characterization, as well as the overall theme. But.. more than anything after reading this entire story. it leaves an empty feeling about the situation.

More than anything the entire conflict between the two was a lack of communication that I thought was actually similar to the situation with Frozen's Anna and Elsa. Which of course was the result of one big misunderstanding where the culprit didn't even get to tell their side of the story. I mean you tried to do that but Gohan just ended up selfishly believing it to this big excuse rather than an actual truth, and interrupting his Father before berating him on how "His way is better"

There's a review below me that also sums up that Goku is actually an okay father to which I had always believed; and yes I know that this Dark look took some of the negative outcomes from Goku's choices; but that was mainly it.

You only focused on the negative and nothing more.

So Back to my thoughts on the ending.. well I can respect your decisions, but in all honesty, I find it a punch to the face. Leaving there not even giving a hint of Forgiveness to Goku didn't really seem right as an ending for a DBZ story. So the ending felt kind of dumb.

I could go more, but I enjoyed the story, It was engaging well written and its one of the stories I read that I can leave with a.. meh sort of statement. Good job Masked Otaku