Reviews for No More Forgiveness
Ohma chapter 14 . 3/13
Everyone's vocabulary...

Besides a few members of the gang I don't see anyone talking so formal... especially not Goku
Cadiie Mustang chapter 38 . 2/22
Oh, ¿cómo describir todo esto que siento?

Fue una lectura espléndida, maravillosa... Quedé impresionada por la cantidad de emociones que surgieron en mi corazón con cada capítulo que leía. Podía entender el dolor de Gohan, a su vez, comprender a Goku; su relación fue inusual desde la infancia del chico, y que nunca se haya hablado de lo que sucedió fue el declive de la misma.

La catarsis que vivió Gohan, así como el punto final que puso por el bien de su familia y de él mismo fue abrumador. Como dices, no siempre existen los finales felices, y a veces eso es lo mejor para ello.

Gracias por compartir una experiencia maravillosa.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/12/2021
Ok, you must think I'm crazy, and I'll leave you alone after this. What mean by chopping up certain texts is the HUGE paragraphs that can be chopped up. It looks like you improved a lot over the years.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2021
Alright, scratch that, you do do this, just not as much as you might need to. Also, try to chop up some of the text, it makes the story easier to read.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2021
This is a good story, but you don't have a lot of characters doing physical action during there dialogue.

It's more like:

"You're dad and I have some things we need to work out," Goku stated.

But there's no physical action to accompany it, no way for the character to pop off the page.

"You're dad and I have some things we need to work out," Goku stated and began to rub his granddaughter's back as she tightened her hold in the embrace.
XenoLucifer chapter 33 . 1/24/2021
I wondered how many times you could milk Videl getting injured/sick. This story was great initially, it had all the feels and you could really understand and sympathize with Gohan... then you decided to use the same thing, again and again... and again. Over time you go from "oh God, I hope she's alright" to "ok, well I hope she will do well? I wonder what sickness/virus/incident she will be in next chapter".

Tldr; you go from feeling worried to just feeling void and slightly annoyed.
XenoLucifer chapter 30 . 1/24/2021
What's the problem? just wish her body back to a perfect state with the dragon balls. Now, usually that would be considered a selfish request but you could easily do something good by wishing for everyone incapable of having children to have their issues fixed/healed.
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
that was a good first chapter i wonder how gohans experences will deffer from what they were in the dbz timline we all know.
Serrena094 chapter 38 . 1/4/2021
Your story had such a grate impact. Character development, story-line and even family matters are perfect. You realy are a splendid author and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Thank you
kichu200211 chapter 38 . 8/14/2020
While I enjoyed the concept of the fic and the ending (I believe that though it may be bittersweet, it still ends with respect on the sides of both parties), I can't exactly say I enjoyed it completely. There were some issues with character dialogue. Besides Gohan, Trunks, and Bulma, I can't picture everyone with this level of vocabulary and syntax. This is especially apparent with Goku, who I believe would use a much more casual level of dialogue. And there was some unneeded drama, in my opinion.
Fugshipyae chapter 8 . 7/22/2020
oh shit that got bad quick
Tifeo chapter 38 . 7/21/2020
In spite of my bitterness at the ending, I cannot in full honesty deny how amazingly you wrapped up this excellent story. This is not the ending I wanted but it's still excellent and well-written closure. Well done.
SlythindorRen chapter 38 . 5/8/2020
This was a really good read. I really love the stories where Gohan has some sort of trauma regarding Goku from the Cell Games because it just all makes sense in my mind that Gohan would have an issue with Goku always just being gone. I really enjoyed this story, thank you!
Elrecluta78 chapter 38 . 5/7/2020
In life there are only two strangers when you want greater satisfaction, there is no middle ground. Or whatever you want to call it balance.
Thanks
Elrecluta78 chapter 38 . 5/7/2020
Gracias por compartir esto con nosotros.
Yo soy un gran fan de Goku y reconozco que detras de ese corazon puro hay un sin fin de errores. Pero sabes qué me gusta de él a pesar de todo eso, su sonrisa y su determinacion.
Pero dejame decirte algo que me decia mi madrepueda que sea ciega, discapacitada o lo que sea, pero siempre sere tu madre y nadie te amara mas como te he amado ".
Por mucho que te enojes tus padres siempre seran tus padres.