Reviews for No More Forgiveness
Unknown chapter 38 . 5/17
Gohan and Goku should have reconciled in the end. This story went too far.
Fanfic Reader chapter 38 . 5/13
This story went too far.
Unknown chapter 38 . 5/12
I don't understand why you are bashing Goku like that. He is a Saiyan not a human. He wasn't raised to act like a human and he never had an education. He wasn't taught anything about good manners or parenting. Your story is really unfair to Goku knowing that most of the things that happened in his past were not of his own doing. Gohan never hated Goku when he chose to stay dead. He understood the reasons.
This is one of the worst stories i've ever read. I'm sure you got your point across when you started off with this story. You didn't have to make it end this way. When i read this story, i was like What the fuck? Worst story i've ever read. Plus your story has bad points.
I would grade this a 0/100. Terrible storyline.
This story hits a little too close to home
Void of Anguish chapter 38 . 4/17
Loved it. Mostly because Gohan was a total Badass. Unlike how DBZ makes him to be. Poor Videl however, that sucks. I was kind of curious as to what was Gohans son was named .

But everything else was great. The fact that Goku was so oblivious was right on the mark even though it's true that he had good intentions. I don't see why others don't like this fic. It showed realistic trauma caused by abandonment to a child.

However, do you think Gohan give Goku a chance when Pan is much older and request to see her Ojichan? That would be an interesting story.

And the supsense. Can't say I loved it but it kept me reading. XD

Piccolo and Gohan moments made me 'aww'. And 18 had emotions! And Vegeta a family man, perfect. Which he was, in some moments on DBZ. Well during the Buu saga.

Favorite.
Jthomas chapter 31 . 4/15
AHHHAHH! SUSPENSE!
Maggie chapter 38 . 3/21
This fanfic is bad. The way you made Gohan blame Goku for everything is just not right. Gohan never showed any signs of resentment towards Goku. Gohan did respect his decision to stay dead. Goku never went to school when he was growing up. When Videl had that accident i thought Goku would save her and reconcile with Gohan but i was surprised that it didn't happen. Your fanfic is terrible. TERRIBLE! You made Gohan a complete asshole instead of making him forgive Goku. I hate your story. It is unrealistic. It doesn't make sense. Goodbye horrible fanfic writer.
Unknown chapter 38 . 3/17
Horrible fanfic. I don't see why you're putting all the blame on Goku. And making Gohan bash him so much is even worse. Some of the things that happened in the past were not of Goku's own doing. When Raditz came to earth to find Goku, he told him that he is Goku's brother. Goku was originally sent to earth as an infant to take over the planet. He recieved a massive head injury shortly after he arrived and he lost all his memory. Goku refused to continue the mission and that was why he kidnapped Gohan. When Goku and Piccolo were going to save him, Goku ended up sacrificing his own life. Goku risked his life to save others. He wanted to keep the earth safe.
It wasn't Goku's fault entirely. He may have made some bad decisions but he did it for the sake of the earth.
The ending is HORRIBLE!. Gohan should have forgiven Goku considering what happened in the past. Goku is doing his best to become a better person. Seriously Gohan was out of character. He wasn't like that in the real DBZ.
This fanfic is stupid. It is filled with plotholes and unnecessary pieces of horseshit. It is obvious that you didn't think of the important points before you posted this fanfic. You are the worst fanfic writer to have ever written something like this about Dragon ball Z. This fanfic is just EXTREMELY HORRIBLE! Even Bleach fanfics are better than this crap.
The Spirit Of Easter chapter 1 . 3/14
Man that was daaaark but it's only a matter of time. Nice work, I am not sure how Goku really is because I watched the English dub where he was a lot better.

Truth be told Goku is insufferable he reply is a stubborn child in a man's body. Even Toriama said that e would never want to meet Goku because he truly an Asshole like Sun Wukong. Despite DB happy outlook I find it hard to watch Goku because of the people he affects when he does what he does.

I ve been reading the reviews and a lot and a lot of people HATE your story but not me it was beautifully dark. I wish you could of expanded on Goku's Saiyan side so we can understand his side, the fic sounded rather unfair to Goku I know he lacks self control but he wasn't taught anything about parenting or life except for eating, fighting and sleeping. Chi chi is somewhat to blame for the whole marriage thing, the poor dope had no idea. I love Chi chi she seems like the only Sane person in the series next to Krillin.

I get that Vegeta learned to love his family despite his background but I think for Goku there are other factors like he hit his head as a baby, that could be a factor. Maybe Vegeta could of told Gohan about Saiyan History? Bardock didn't give a shit about Goku because of his low power.

Funnily enough Bardock and Gine his wife were a lot different compared to other Saiyans like Bardock saving his comrades, loving his wife legitimately and Gine for being too caring for a Saiyan I think there is some stuff in dragonball minus u can check out. Heck they didn't see each other for 4 years in that.

Even so Goku is a terrible father he's really just a nicer version of Vegeta so it doesn't say much.

Goku needs some concequences for his actions I think DB lacks that for him and Vegeta is often the one being punished. Db would be better to watch for me if Chi chi and Gohan were like Goku and if they fought as a family unit or it was one big family adventure.

Anyway good story.
Anna chapter 38 . 3/11
I HATE this fanfic. The fact that Gohan was being traumatized didn't mean you had to make him a complete asshole.
Even though Goku made some bad decisions in the past, he is not a bad person. You're just intentionally doing that. He did what was best for the earth. He wanted to protect his friends and family.
This story is GARBAGE! It has a lot of points i don't even understand. I would rather be looking for better fanfics than to read this SHIT
I found this to be an extremely well done story.

You had a few plot holes, and I thought the bit with Videl's accident and subsequent issues were overdone and ignored the multitude of options characters in the dragonball universe had access to. There is a magical dragon that grants wishes. Nerfing it is probably the only way you can ever get any drama whatsoever, but there's a line and I think the "Shenron can't reverse a hysterectimy" crossed it for me. The entire episode felt like angst for the sake of angst.

That said, I liked the way the character interaction was handled, and the fact that despite the interpersonal conflict between Goku and Gohan that was driving the story, neither side got demonized. Yes, Goku fucked up but good, but he recognizes his mistake, tries to fix it, and though he ultimately can't, he was clearly effected, clearly cared, and clearly tried everything he could think of to make amends. Meanwhile, Gohan was irrational and unfair about blaming Goku for the business with Videl, but it never ended up being stressed as significantly more than an emotional overreaction born of trauma.

You hit the nail on the head over and over again with how the characters responded to one another, especially as everyone gradually ends up stepping back and letting things settle into a status quo. The final fight was very well done and I adored the attention you gave to the two's different fighting styles. Likewise, I was really pleased you didn't have Gohan forced to use the transformation he swore off at the beginning of the fight. Goku has a habit of getting other characters to abandon their self-imposed limits when fighting him, and doing so here would have messed with the message Gohan was trying to give and handed Goku a partial moral victory that wouldn't have been appropriate.

I also commend you for not having the pair reconcile at the end. Some wounds don't heal, and sometimes it's too late to fix what you've broken. That they both moved on with their lives separately is really the best they could have hoped for, and while it's sad, it's also very appropriate to the kind of damage that's been done.

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It's been a wonderful experience reading it.
cakelover chapter 38 . 2/17
And also, i've got another thing to say about your horrible fanfic. Gohan should have forgiven Goku. Considering his childhood. l would grade your story an F. A zero. stupid story
cakelover chapter 38 . 2/13
This fanfic is horrible. Goku decided to stay dead for 7 years because he wanted to protect the earth. Nothing bad happened all those 7 years. He may be idiotic but he cares about his friends and family. He trains to protect the people he cares about. If he hadn't trained, all the bad guys would have destroyed earth. He sacrificed his life to save Gohan. Goku is not a bad person. That's just the way he is. He decided to train Uub so he can take his place as the earth's protector and probably be with his family. Even though Goku left his family, he did it for good intentions. Your story is so bad i don't even know how to describe it. Seriously, Goku is definitely a bad father. Should Goku care only about himself rather than others?. The way you portrayed Gohan and Goku is extremely horrible.
Goku and the others trained for 3 years for the androids to come. What do you think could have happened if they hadn't trained for 3 years? Obviously the androids would have destroyed earth and everybody on it. Goku being gone for 7 years may have not been a good alternative, but it was the only thing that could be done to protect earth. Goku has positive traits you know? He is very forgiving that's one of them. You made Gohan bash goku mercilessly. The ending is extremely stupid. Gohan should have forgiven Goku. He should have considered those things. As i have stated before, Goku cares about his friends and family. So he is a good father at least he thinks about others. YOUR STORY IS BAD. It's even worse than any other dragonball z fanfic. It is also filled with plotholes. I HATE your story and that's all i've got to say. it's one of the most horrible stories i have ever read
reader chapter 38 . 1/23
if goku didn't care about anyone
he wouldn't be fighting to protect them. people should learn how to forgive. the gohan in your story sucks badly. honestly
Reader chapter 38 . 1/22
what kind of fanfic is this? Goku may not have been the best father but he has shown that he deeply cares for Gohan. Gohan was upset that Goku left but he understood why he did it. Goku risked his life to save others and protect them. How could you make Goku out to be a bad father? and he isn't a bad person even though he should have been there for gohan for those 7 years. And the ending was very stupid as well. The ending Is not how it's supposed to be. I didn't expect it to be like this. Honestly this is one of the worst stories i have ever read. Gohan should have forgiven goku and made up with him in the end. Goku has realised his faults and is trying to become a better person. this fanfic is dumb extremely dumb and I have never read any other fanfic like this. Gohan was just out of character. seriously you'd get a heart attack if you've found out that someone is never forgiving you for something you have done. I read other people's reviews and I don't blame them for saying that it's horrible. This storyline is shit. Goku not being allowed to visit gohan and his family? this is one of the most shitty fanfics I have ever read. Goodbye forever