Reviews for No More Forgiveness
Narutofan180 chapter 38 . 8/16/2019
The story is so awesome. Some of the scenes in the story were so intriguing that my hairs my neck would stand up. I really liked it.
Framework chapter 38 . 7/8/2019
#PiccoloBestFatherForever
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2019
Calling it now, Something happened when Goku and Gohan were in the Time Chamber
Zuchiku chapter 38 . 4/8/2019
I recently got back to ff, though I might have read this story befor or the original one, yet for some reason it wasn't in my favourite list. Now though it is, great work
It is well written and the characters are belivable, the diffrence in character, especially Gohan is well explained in my opinion.
An emotional rollercoaster for all people involved and though it maybe not a happy ending I don't feel like it is a bad thing. In a way it is a happy ending because Gohan found closure and therfore peace within his past and Goku is finally back home with his family. If Goku wouldn't have learnt anything and keept training with Uub that would have left a sour taste for me I think.
Itis sad when family members can't be with one another but sometimes it's the best for everyone around as to not give themself or the people around them more grief.
Thanks for this diffrent route, this is what ff is for and thats why I read here a lot and get more inside in the characters.
Keocean200 chapter 38 . 4/5/2019
I loved this story! The dynamic between Goku and Gohan was so good and written well. I always hated how Goku would leave his family to "save the world" this was a perfect illustration of the issues Gohan has been dealing with. He has had to suffer so much pain. Goku having to face the consequences of his actions, priceless!
zeynel chapter 38 . 2/17/2019
Nice ! I loed seein Goku's nose being rubbed in his shit - bcaus it's true, he might be laughting and full of charisma but when you really look ? What a shitty father ! And his "I wat to protect Earth" does not hold when you think of all the opportunities he gives his ennemies, the way HE is the one undangering Earth so often -several times with Cell.
multyfangirl21 chapter 24 . 12/22/2018
Well the Z fighters are all practically family so even if everyone in the group were to find out it would still be in the family.
multyfangirl21 chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
His unborn son is special.
multyfangirl21 chapter 18 . 12/22/2018
Horrified sad face. Why are you having what happened to her mother happen to her? Bad case scenario she loses their son , worst case both of them die.
multyfangirl21 chapter 14 . 12/22/2018
I had a feeling that this would happen.
multyfangirl21 chapter 9 . 12/22/2018
It's very sad that all three former enemies of Goku's are much better parents than he is.
multyfangirl21 chapter 6 . 12/22/2018
Thought so, shes preggers
multyfangirl21 chapter 2 . 12/21/2018
I would think that Gohan would take up sparring to help with the anger and stress. Too bad he can't regain his former strength.
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Absolutely not surprised that Piccolo was able to pick up on Gohan's mood.
Ness Frost chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
It's been a while since I've read the original version, so I can't remember exactly what the differences are, but I still think your writing has improved and I'm glad you've decided to remaster this fic. (One punctuation mistake you're still making, though: if a quotation ends before the sentence is complete, the period at the end of the quote should become a comma, and the next word should not be capitalized. For example:

'"OK." He replied and continued his rummaging.'

This should be:

'"OK," he replied and continued his rummaging.'

Since you're asking for critiques, I'll also add that I think you're WAY too heavy-handed with the foreshadowing in places. That's something of a personal pet peeve, though.

And let me just reiterate what I said the first time around: I was also rather disgusted with a lot of Goku's behavior, and speaking as someone who's actually been estranged from a parent, I've gotten thoroughly sick and disheartened by stories that keep pushing the idea that everything will be fixed by forgiveness, regardless of whether the parent makes an effort to change their behavior or not. I NEEDED something like this.
946 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »