Reviews for No More Forgiveness
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
This was wonderful.
Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
What a waste, goku has been training non stop for years with gohan doing only a few months worth there is no way he would outpace goku. It feels like you just thought fuck it here is my pathetic payback to someone who will never read this ''story'', which went downhill so fast.
Maelstrome chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
I'm so happy Goku lost, even in normal dbz I feel like he needed to loose more for reasons just like this. The only way he understands things is through fighting but if it's an enemy he loses too it drives him, if it's part of his family it finally changes his ideas. Goku has gotten older, if you look at the timeline hes gotten up there in years and it's time to simmer down anyway.

I really enjoyed the story of this conflict and I'm very satisfied with the ending, all was said that was needed and ye, a "happy" ending I think would have drowned the message a bit. Excellent work!
kevin alley chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
Roll credits
roku1397 chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
I read your final author's note. And I clearly understand where you're coming from. I too kept my distance from an important relative. But I've forgiven her in my heart. I continued to help her out, till the day she passed away. However I withheld my affection towards her.

We can forgive, without the need to reconcile...
Djberneman chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
The story is great and I can’t believe that nobody ever thought of doing something similar to portray the conflict between the two.
G0han-chan chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
I loved the ending! Seriously, it was very brave! We will always be here for a continuation or other fics in your mind, although there is no forgiveness, certainly more love-hate plos are welcome, because remind my family and I love them for it. I'm so glad u' show ur feelings
777torn777 chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
Solid story. This is its own kind of happy ending
No Forgiveness? You can forgive, But not Forget. You potray Gohan weakly
Guest chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
You story makes you spiteful in my opnion.. Their is no meaniful tone and Gohan will never let go of his Hate
Aaron Leach chapter 38 . 8/14/2018
Awesome story.
DragonCrusader chapter 37 . 8/7/2018
Dun dun dun da!

(I hope I spelled that right.)
777torn777 chapter 37 . 8/5/2018
Hmm so a beam struggle to end it all
G0han-chan chapter 37 . 8/5/2018
Oh! I love fight scene 3 I feel like this battle will traumatize Gohan, maybe it will affect your memories or physique, anyway it's my betting. I don't wish Gohan to be defeat, but something tell me Goku will lose something big here if this happing...Good job and keep going pls
Aaron Leach chapter 37 . 8/5/2018