Reviews for The Endless Cycle
Guest chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
OMG this was amazing. Thankyou sooooo much for writing this. This whole series was amazing and the ending made me cry :'(
Gamma Cavy chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
which form is moon in in this chapter?
Chaos66 chapter 23 . 5/23/2013
Yo you made me cry, again! It's the same thing on chapter 20 there I always cry. Still rated 5 stars.
Chaos66 chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
Yo! It wasn't funny when you literally made me cry almost at the end! But I was a bit better after moon/genesis came back. :) know I shall rest in peace.
Irbise chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Hi, this story is so beautiful, somewhere sad, but I really like the happy ending :)
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Nice but you said he and not her a few times when talking about Clouds mother.
1sunfun
Catslock chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Not gonna lie at the end of this I was in tears . I was thinking it was just gonna have a cut off and be depressed the rest of the day and then you made a happy ending and I was like yes, thank you! So again thank you it was a great story and I enjoyed reading it.
Gryh chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
I'm so sad to see it end. I loved this fic. so much! Although, some advice, watch your tenses. You kept doing things like putting present tense where past tense would sound better, like how you put 'worry' instead of worried.
wolfawaken chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
I had just finish your story and found that each chapter was a pleasure reading. Thank you for a excellent read.
wolfawaken chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
I know this was written 4 yrs ago but I need to said this chapter was very funny. So you had hit the writing of humor on the nail. It is now 1:30am so I will stop reading now and will read the rest of this wonderful story tomorrow.
Endless vows chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
Although there were some parts I couldn't understand,

I loved this FanFic! (and the sequel)

It reminds me of a HP FanFic I read months ago called

"The wizards lament"

There were moments I was close to tears, moments I was ecstatic, and moments that left me wanting to read more!

Its not often an author can make me addicted to a story,

and you managed it, well done.

Thank you for making me fall in love with the

pairing Gen x Cloud!

- Endless
Kimihearts chapter 23 . 12/2/2011
Thanks for writing this fic. To be honest I'm still a little confused at certain parts of the fic. nonetheless it's still a good fic! Great job!
Silverinumiko chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
I really loved this story!

It was Amazing!

Thank You!
CuteAki chapter 23 . 2/15/2011
yeah! happy ending! and

omg! this story make me cry!

I really love this story!
Apostrophia chapter 23 . 5/24/2010
Good storyline, good pacing, good plot. Grammar needs a lot of work, though. A lot. You kept on switching between present and past tense, and the verbs often were in the wrong form. Thanks for the story, though. I love the Cloud/Genesis pairing.