Reviews for Honeymoon
krazykat20 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
i enjoyed this but i think there should have been a little more at the end, just to see what happened with the whole family after Bella somewhat came to terms with what happened. Very good though as a first and definately for your age :-))
Roxz chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
That was excellent. I like it. I'll beta for you if you like.
megagenie chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
i wish you would write some more. I know once Bella wake up and realize what Edward have done,she will go beyond anger.
coldhearted5666 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
that is so sad i cried. that was really god though!
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
truly truly amazing:)
babybaby15 chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
I really likedall 8 chapters r u going to wright any more
Lily Swan chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Awhss... sad

I liked this chapter, no, I Loved this chapter, and surprisingly good Rosalie POV, I didn't expect her to be so caring, but I liked it! (though in the future, I wouldn't change the POVs so much, 2 is enough for a chapter, and could you make them longer! Me likes long ones! :p)

Otherwise brilliant..

Carry on writing!

As aways!

:p

Lily
isetthefair chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
good work keep it up! Im waiting for the next continuation!
Lily Swan chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Now, I'll be honest; this is good, it's got potential, and your vocabulary is suprisingly good for your age.

There are a couple of things i need to point out (they're just handy little tips, posative crticism, not meant to cause any offence!)

you shouldn't underline certain words, i know your trying to add effect, but underlining is not good, it distracts you from the point.

This story does look good, and you clearly have great potential and good imaginative skills; however, you MUST make sure your story stays orginal, beacuse at the moment it's sounding a bit too much like Breaking dawn, you do have some great individual sentences that show orginality-but this needs to be consistant.

other than that, this is looking great, and i'll be waiting for the next chapter-though making them longer might be something to look into.

(my own story, Eternal Desire, is desperatly in need of reviews, so if you have the time, i'd really like any tips or advice on it.)

I hope you carry on writing, it'll be interesting to see how this develops.

sorry about the rather long review-hope all that helps! :p

Lily
mmm donut seeds chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Is this meant to be a one shot or are you going to draw it out?