Reviews for Huli Jing
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oooh, very interesting concept! You're right, the fox spirit does fit Lau very nicely. I liked the setting of a magic show at a ball; performing a parlor trick seems like the kind of thing both characters would find 'interesting'. Your writing is also very beautiful, if a little verbose. I prefer to space out my choice vocabulary, while yours can sometimes be a bit crammed together. Meh, it's a stylistic preference. Otherwise, wonderful job! I like this story a lot and you captured both characters' personalities and ways of speaking. Keep up the good work!
1628717 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wouldn't it be tong shi?

:O

I always thought hu li jing were female, but that's okay.

I liked it.
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
awesomeness! i finally found a good Kuroshitsuji fanic! lol.

keep up the good work!
J Plash chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I've only just started watching the anime (5 eps in), but really interesting little one-shot, and beautifully written. Your words are rich and creative and very refreshing. A wonderful snapshot of a moment. Must have a look at your other stories :D

J
Carys Langley chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Really fascinating! Now that I really think about it, Lau could totally be a Huli Jing
Rokudou Tsuzuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wa! Pretty interesting theory you have there 8D

At first, when Sebastian mentioned fox, the one that went through my mind is Kyuubi no Kitsune, the legendary nine-tailed fox. But Lau is Chinese, and it doesn't seem that Japanese legend will be used on him. And yeah, I also think that Lau might not be a pure human, seeing the fact that Toboso really likes to throw in non-human characters in human form.

And thanks! You've enriched my knowledge about that Huli-Jing.

Wait.

If Lau's Huli Jing...then Ranmao would be...what? )) (got kicked)