Reviews for He kehau ho 'oma 'ema 'e ke aloha
ViolettBlack chapter 14 . 10/21
Thank you for the nice new chapter! I love this story and how supportive Max is to Logan. Now I am already looking forward to the next chapter. I would so like to be a fly on the wall to witness how Max, Logan and Zack living under one roof will turn out.
Please write and publish the next chapters!
Hiya! I am craving for the next chapter of this beautiful story! Please don't let us wait too long for it!
ViolettBlack chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
I love the conversation between Logan and Zack! :)
XxDeathStarxX chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
It was good to see Logan and Zack finally talking it out. Keep up the good work!
jesse04 chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Oh I love this fic. One of my favorite.
ViolettBlack chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
This story clearly belongs to my favorite fanfictions and I hope for many more chapters yet to come.
It was so nice from Logan to go out to have dinner with Max and let her friends join it, too.
I am really curious how Logan's and Zack's relationship will develop.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Very nice! Looking forward for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Oh gush. I miss them so much. I really should break open my CDs. Love your story !
b11rthdaycake chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Hey Beth, finally I managed to read a little further... and I must say, the story gets better with every chapter! What I loved most about how you wrote this all are all the little subtleties like Max touched Logan's shoulder as she passed by, all the tiny things you wove in. And of course I loved the idea of Leonardo DiCaprio being president.
But that decent amount of caring that Logan showed towards Max, and as he was anxious that she was well, you wrote that so sweet! Thanks!
XxDeathStarxX chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Excellent chapter! I really liked that Max didn't let Logan mope by himself. "Hey. I started to leave, but I, um, couldn't." So cute :)
aic89 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
This story is progressing nicely. Keep up the good work.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Very good work! I hope we'll see more of this story soon :)
ViolettBlack chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
LOL! Leonardo DiCaprio as president is hilarious but perhaps just what the USA and the world needs. Not only in the Dark Angel post pulse fanfiction universe but also in real life. I have read somewhere that Mitt Romney thinks about running again for president. *Shudder* If he does, then I hope that he will crash and burn like the last time.
Since several of diCaprios ancestors came from Germany and he spent some time of his youth there, I consider him as some sort of fellow countryman of mine.
Like AfterthoughtLife, too I wouldn't mind if Logan's treatment fails. One of the reasons why I and my best friend love Dark Angel so much is because the hero and the sidekick aren't from perfect physicality respectively health. It's almost refreshing for our for perfectionism striving society. Besides, I am not a fan of the miracle cures in Television and fiction land. If these cures are standing on solid medical and scientific ground, then I am OK with them.
jfg207 chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Great chapter! I love it. Have your muse produce more chapters.