Reviews for Farewell
Gingie08 chapter 1 . 10/8
That was a great story. I literaly cried while reading it.
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh dear. Those are tears in my eyes. This was beautiful.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That is the only thing that she forgot, that they are Narnia... oh, aww! The song moves me to tears! And those items, Ed's frantic questions, Lucy's longing, Susan's homage on the gravestones... ah! There is definitely hope for Gentle Queen Susan, and it need not be written in a book! "I will live like a Narnian, even if there is no Narnia." She has never forgotten, ever.

This piece is beyond beautiful! True to the books, true to the characters! Lovely... no, amazing job!
IncestuousGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I told you I owed you many reviews, so from now I wont read a fic which is yours without leaving a review. ;)

Simply too sweet. Lewis just wrote about her in his last *magistral- someone whispers, not me... well, maybe yes...* books like she were tainted or something like that, and forget about her... I have to admit I forgot her too, but now I like her agian; shes a good narnian after all.
The Fayre Unknown chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This actually made me cry. Well done! I've never been able to come to terms with Susan's absence in the Last Battle, and though you might not be C.S. Lewis, I am going to pretend that this really happened the next time I read it so I feel a little better about the whole thing. Thank you for the wonderful story!

Oh, and I know I am a few years late, but I only just started reading in the Narnia fandom, so I look forward to reading the rest of your work!
MCH chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Well that made me cry. Beautifully done.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story really liked a lot.
heidi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Susan's not my favorite character, however, I like your point of view on it in this story, congratulations, but I prefer a thousand times Ed and Lucy, goodbye
Servant of Time chapter 1 . 8/17/2010! im normally not a fan of susan but that was good. it shows that she didnt forget a part of her that she was loath to show. i wonder though when her time comes what they would write for the gentle queen.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
How wonderous!

I LOVE how Susan dressed like a Narnian and brought such things to the funeral. I LOVE how she said the prayer at the end and how she sang the song the three made for her! POST MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ASAP!
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
great story here.
vrangr chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
You can NEVER imagine how much shivers this sent down my spine! (quite uncomfortable) but in a REALLY AWESOME way! You write siblings angst AND fluff so well! I'm so jealous! Hahahaha!

Oh, and I love the gifts. It's actually a bittersweet moment, when it's happy at the same time very sad. But Aslan never fails to keep His promise. He always has His perfect time :)

I think it's the fact that Aslan's words "Once a King or Queen..." seals the fate of Susan in the end. Maybe C.S. Lewis was just trying to trick us for a bit in to grieving for Susan, but when we think about it, her destiny is already written. Susan represents the character of us humans to have a tendency to think that we don't need God anymore, but we'll always have redemption. This means we never had to worry at all.

Ahh...the Chronicles are such a brilliant thing. :)

dw chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh, I can't believe I've forgotten to leave a review for this wonderful story, it is just what I always wanted for Susan - the funeral really marking a turn in her life!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh this was just what I needed! I just finished watching Prince Caspian and was feeling a bit down, remembering that Susan wasn't going to be there at the end so this perked me right up. Thankyou!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG! this fanfic had me crying! susan never forgot; narnia is a place that will always be in her heart, no matter what. i adored the song peter, edmund, and lucy wrote for susan and what was written on the gravestones. it made my heart melt. you really do have a way with words! once a writer of narnia, always a writer of narnia! very sweet fanfic! )