Reviews for Unexpected
SouthrnBelle chapter 1 . 2/16
Would you let us know when it gets published? I'd love to read it. Thanks :)
Natalie93 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Please let me know how it called and when it comes out !
twilightlover5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ohh! Please let me know what the book will be called so I cAn get it whn it comes out!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Is the book going to be called "Unexpected"? And can I get your name so I can buy it when it is eventually published?
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Can you tell me when the book might be published or what it's going to be called when you rigure it out, 'cause i would love to read the book :)
xxdarkxrosexx chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
wow ur update sure is coming quick itz almost been a year
silverwolfkitten chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
i know how you feel :/. i have been going through depression too, so i know how heart wrenching it can feel sometimes when you do everyday things. i hope you can overcome it. take your time tho.
KlutzyCullen chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
heyy! I really really love this story :) It's awesomely fantabulous :P Lol, no seriously you are fantastic. I hope that you update soon
ChuckBlair chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Hey there! I really don't have very much to say, but i luuurrrvvvveee this story :) It's really exciting and i can't wait to see what happens next! Please update ASAP :D CB.
Becca chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
OMG love the story so far and cant wait for you to update and hope you update soon
SouthrnBelle chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
I'm really enjoying your story. :) I know it's been since January since you've updated, but I really hope you're planning on updating this soon. God's given you a gift of writing and it would be sad to see this story go unfinished. Ok...I'll quit begging now :) Just know you have one big fan of this story :)

On another note, I just wanted to tell you I'm praying for you about your depression. I don't tell this to many people, but I also struggle with chronic depression and chronic anxiety. I know all too well how it feels when it seems like it takes everything out of you just to get out of bed...and actually getting up and going somewhere feels like an impossible task. I can promise you though, it does get better. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me! I love talking to people and meeting people...and it helps to talk to someone sometimes.

Again, I'm looking forward to that update! God Bless :)
treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
I wish I could walk up and say put on the clothes grab a knife and fight 4 your girls life!

AWESOME!
Prayers to Castiel chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
im actually laughing. only that would happen to Edward and Bella. and maybe Emmett and Rosalie
twilight-saga-obsessed chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
i like this story! at first when i found out edward was a spy i was like 'oh god, its gonna be one of those stories!' but it isnt! it is really good! i love it! please update soon! :)
Ribeana Girl chapter 6 . 2/2/2010