Reviews for Out of Reach
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I am a sucker for pining fic and this delivered! thank your for writing and sharing!
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I absolutely loved this story, it was written beautifully and the way you portrayed Link and Zelda was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this!
xxPLUR chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved this one shot. It was romantic how link was getting jealous over Zelda dancing with other guys and how she eventually went up to him with unshod tears. This is going on my favorites. You should write more legend of Zelda stories. :D
guilt chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
increbibly beautiful...
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was lovely. I just... it was wonderful. Beautifully crafted, well-written, and a delight to read.
TheLittleLight chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
The structure of this story was really nice, the flow was smooth and the plot was really sweet. The emotions came through well and I like Link's characterization, it makes you sympathetic towards him. Good job.
crowquill chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
poor link!

butin the end, alls well. I like the shyness you portrayed link with
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
OMGG! Very cute story _ :is in total love with it: Awesome ZeLink oneshot, love how your portrayed Link's emotions towards Zelda and inserted some references from actual scenes of Twilight Princess. Overall, beautiful _ Great job ;)
PSI-Triforce chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This fanfiction gives me warm and fuzzy feelings. Kudos.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 1/28/2009