Reviews for Event Horizon
The EarthSong chapter 6 . 1/24
So good! Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination.
The EarthSong chapter 5 . 1/24
*sniffling*
The EarthSong chapter 4 . 1/24
I hope they get eaten. :-(
The EarthSong chapter 2 . 1/24
I'm thinking the paranoid, conspiracy nut should stay away from anything not 100% human.
The EarthSong chapter 1 . 1/24
Don't know why I didn't check your stories page sooner? Love Twilight and even more The Host. Excited about reading more and love the long chapters.
Stelbeltm13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I've read this story many times since it was first published, and everytime, I get Goosebumps reading the last lines. I feel this story is exceptionally well thought out and is very well written.
Inkessa chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
(Sorry I'm on mobile and my review was posted before I finished it, so here is the "rest")

One thing I really liked in the war is that even if there were deaths, you did not separate couples. Also, I love the fact that you made Ian become a vampire. And Wanda saying the "you are not leaving me", it was cute. I really liked all the interactions between the couples actually. I also find it funny that Jeb could tour the galaxy. And it was cool that Leah could find love, finally.

So yeah a more than amazing fic, very well written, interesting from beginning to end. Now I know that taking years to learn English was really worth it !
Inkessa chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Omg this fanfiction is absolutely wonderful ! I really really loved it. I found it original and the action was well written, and even if there weren't too much new originals characters I loved the one you create (well Snow mostly). And I have to say that I love the names you choose for the few Souls who were named ; Snow falling on ice castles, it's absolutely beautiful.

One thing I really liked in the war is that even if there were deads, you did not separate couples.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
The story is really beautiful, though so sad. :( I almost cried when Seth died, I like him so much, but I did actually cried when Emmet and Rosalie were gone. They were the most perfect couple I've ever known about.
I'd love to read more of your stories.
Angel753146 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I read this about a year ago, when you still hadn't uploaded the last chapter, so I am very glad that you did. & thank you for such an inspiring story.
stephcullen2000 chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I love it x
LilyEvans2510 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Omg i cried so much. You are a brilliant writer, thank you so much for writing this.
This story was so interesting and exciting and I wanted to keep reading the whole way through. I love the storyline and the epilogue.
Thanks for writing
Byeeeeeeeee
csp4 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Absolutely incredible story! I've never even thought about doing a search for crossovers, so accidently finding it on someone's favorite list is great for me:) Well worth the time reading. The different POV's, bickering between Edward & Jake (perfect), impressions of the different species about each other...wonderful! Thanks for sharing
blackmist angel chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
oh my god this was just awesum and beautiful
and a bit sad i guess.
but, all's fair in love and war ryt?
kikistimi chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I liked the story, but the end was too strong for me, it was too sad...