Reviews for i'd rather be with you
paper parasols chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
you really have a hand with everyone's character. their voices seem to come alive. truly. this was adorable to no limits.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
and now it's all resolved :) this is nice to come back to, though.
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Loved it loved it loved it!
DeviantOrchid chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was hundreds worth of adorable. I would love a sequel :D
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I shall leave me heart here with you, and I would just like to say I sulked for WEEKS after they decided to break up. Worst. Idea. Ever.

K
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
God. This is epic. I was like, Hodgela, d'aw.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i SO wholeheartedly love this.

Brennan looks bewildered, and then embarrassed, and then she says matter-of-factly, "As partners, we shouldn't engage in sexual activities, but keep it strictly professional." Then she leans in and whispers very quietly, "Although, speaking objectively, I imagine that sex with Booth would be very satisfying."

soo brennan.

also, i love your interpretation of what hodgins wrote in his letter. "with you, it's all about swings."

wow. just...wow.
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Lovely, lovely.

(And if Angela won't have him, I'll take him because, well, DAYUM!)
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
VERY nice! well-written & cute.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very well done. In character, well written, sweet and funny! Loved it :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was great. I loved it! (:
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw this was amazing. I really loved Booth's explination to Hodgins. Also, I LOVED Hodgins letter to Angela. I think the simplicity is perfect. Great Job!
lostsupernaturalheroes chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Really cute. They have to get back together next season or i'm going to go crazy!
Tuva chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Absolutely wonderful. Fuck Brangelina! More Hodgela please.
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Booth. The 'have a seat please' shrinkiness of Booth talking to Hodgins LOL!

And Booth's analogies :P Brennan would have a coronary, I mean all the anthropological allusions he could've thrown in! Lol