Reviews for A Lemon Yellow Laundromat
angeliena chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Love it.
minifi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I think you are so talented! I love your writing style, your descriptions, the emotion you lay into each sentence. Your work just leaves me speechless. Thank you so much for sharing.
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was excellent and I loved your inspiration for it.
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This was definitely unique. I liked it.

~DI4MGZ~
Wein des Lebens chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
amazing story. Great job.
CAnn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the story, (A Lemon Yellow Laundromat). Just the picture that you painted of Booth before he knew that Bones was watching. You did a great job, wonderful writing skills. Thank you for sharing with us.
Marte52 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I agree, as well, that random inspiration make for the best stories. It felt like we were the ones looking in from outside watching that scene stuffed full of intense emotion. Excellent one-shot!
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Awesome! I love it when Booth gets all protective of Bones. :-D

Hope to see more like this from you soon!

*huggles*
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was excellent. I love the setting, the peek into the domestic life of Booth, the intensity of his love. Fantastic!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love it.
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was absolutely lovely! I can picture it - and the lemon-yellow walls set a great backdrop to your story.

Bravo. Very artistic.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
nice!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I think some of the best stories come from random inspirations like the picture you describe and this story is fitting with that observation. Lovely.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
very orginal. I liked the whole story, wont change anything.
corik80 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Good job! Great idea to get off a picture. I love sweet pictures like what you were mentioning. It means not all things have to be romantic. Some can just be the everyday activities that are the sweetest-those are the memories that you will remember forever!