Reviews for Whispers In The Dark
DrytotheDen chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
what about Zelda's reaction to Link's confession or kiss? This story is really good and well written but I feel it lacks closure because it ended so suddenly...But its really good everywhere else, absolutely beautiful.
SkyRage chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I liked it, but I would've liked to see (read) Zelda's reaction to Link's confession.
Skydragon74193 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
It needs a conclusion as to what zeldas reaction is. Two shot? Otherwise its great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013

:3 :3 :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
So so sweet! I just love the end!
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You want feedback? Here it is: AWESOME. All of your stories are! This is so touching and sweet! I love the ending!
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I loved it! Also, I love that song Whispers in the Dark! Skillet has some of my most favorite songs! DD Oo, you've seriously got me hyped and wanting to listen to it. Which I will right now. So, anyway, back to the story, I love Link's attitude, and the angst parts are great. Also, please update Hit List soon! D

~Amethyst 269~
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww. :)

That was adorable. Great job!
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Alright, Here's some Flipping Feedback. I liked it. It ended a bit suddenly, but it was good. You've seemed to merge Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess a bit, but it didn't detract at all. Well done.
8 Navy Roses chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is really good! You got me thinking something completly different. (I'm not going to tell.)

As a side note, I don't think they are against the rules. I have seen other songfics. It is just just storys about the singer that are not allowed
littleharwood90 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010

I like your story. And your name makes me smile.

Kattheamazing chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aw...I love this thing. I've found that I'm getting more attacthed to oneshots, and this one is no exception. Short, but very, very, sweet. :)
AnimeAntone chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
this was beautifully written! Cheers!
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/20/2009

The only complaint I can think of is Link talking.. because he never talks.. but then how would the story go? Nevermind.

TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh! So sweet. Thanks for sharing :)