Reviews for Drifting Apart Can Make You Stronger
XtremeMNCowgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great first chapter! I can't wait to see how this takes off! Sorry it took so long for me to read/rvw...
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Great story, please update soon
RKOsgirl92 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like this story already! I can't wait to see what happens now that he is going to get custody of his daughter!
deeeeeeactivated chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I was going to review this last night, but I was so tired.

Anyway, Isobellah is suchh a pretty name!

Smh. Kelly looks like the type that'll always hug up on someone elses boyfriend. Tramp. Why is this b!tchh acting all excited about being in that storyline with Randy? Is she TRYING to rub it in Bellah's face or something? Someone please bash that broads face in. Okay. Everytime I see the name Aurora, I try to pronounce it, but I think I'm pronouncing it wrong. Is it pronouned Ah-roar-uh? Lol. I'm getting off subject, here, aren't I? Omg. Yes, seeing Randy all angry is most definately a turn on. Yayy. Isobellah makes her return! Oh yeahh! So Isobellah's a heel, eh? Awesome. How cool is it, that Bellah can turn on Randy, on screen, but off screen, they're kissing and hugging and loving eachother. Now that's beautiful. Lmfao.

Anyhoo, Update !

-Bianca
Amyvedamarie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I really like the beginning of this, and that she has a similar heel character like randys. I can't wait to see what happens now that randy has his daughter. Post more soon.
Livin on the EDGE chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Well that was something. I already love it. And i don't even know where it's going.

Mandy