Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Never Again
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
This is a very good story.

The 5th Dragon Guardian,

May the stars watch over you.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
this gets better. please, update soon

-luna
Ultima Phoenix chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
I just read all that you have put up and I like where this one is going! :) I was immediately hooked by the second chapter so this is a good fic with a lot of potential, I can just feel it! I'm keeping up with this one. :)

-Ultima
luna345 chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Nice! That prank was mean, you know, lol. But I'm glad you updated. I can't wait to see more!

-Luna
Nintendofan331 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Heh heh, nice try but you can't fool me. It's an April fools joke.
Aili-chan chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
NO! Why! Why you all are doing this to me? why every good stoy goes diccontinuing.
luna345 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
no! please don't discontinue the story! i was waiting for you to update. please, i would like to know what happens to cynder and if the nightmares will ever stop. please
dreyanor chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
nice story is it going to be a spyXcyn
undertaker99999 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
its great, move on ASAP, the nightmares are a great plot device to
Slashermare Moon chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Not bad at all 8?10 I feel you rushed it a bit so there wasn't as much detail as there usually is. Coincedentally how many words did chap 6 and 7 have. Overall pretty good.

Slasher
Pleneko chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Ok, we've gotten through the emotional venting, I hope we'll get to see the other side of Cynder soon...you know, the one that's hell-bent on proving she isn't the monster everyone thinks she is.

Other than that, your writing is good, and mostly you've kept everyone in character. Keep up the good work.
Pleneko chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Just giving you fair warning, because this is a tightrope I had to walk myself. Cynder knows what she did and does feel guilty about it, but she isn't self-pitying; the key is going to be finding a balance between remorse and determination to prove herself. Good luck, I'm looking forward to see how it comes out.
Pleneko chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
The chapter isn't really that bad, but if you want dark, your previous chaps were better.

So we're getting some more of Nine's backstory, waiting to see how this comes into play.

Also, about the disc, do you mean it was already broken, it broke right after you got it, or when he was handing it over? The first 2 would be tragic, the third qualifies as creepy.
Aduro Tri chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Short, but okay...and Sorry about the disc and remote
Slashermare Moon chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
This Story is really good and flows like water. And if my DOTD disc broke my story would terrify anyone so... Anyways dood story and I can bet my tail I'll keep an eye on it.