Reviews for Alliances
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Next time on da bat channel!
KittyKat815 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
this is so interesting!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! pwetty please with neko-awesomeness on top? Nya?
vetana chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
keep it going
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Very nice work! You have a talent for writing; your style is awesome! It's so clean and smooth that it's a breeze to read. I second cruelfeline's review- I love how you're bringing out Kish's emotions when it comes to "people vs. girl", and his determination to win Ichigo over.

Overall, very good job! I can't wait for chapter three!

-Rizu
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Very nice. I think this is written ver eloquently, the length of the chapters is great, and the grammar is fantastic! Not to mention the plot is really intriguing. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Good luck!

(And no worries- in this fandom, cannon pairings are vastly overrated Kisshu is almost ten times more popular than Masaya. Plus, the writers/reviewers are very sweet and forgiving. My first TMM fic- which was supposed to be a one-shot- got so many reviews that I had to make it a chapter fic! And your story is much better than mine, so don't even fret over it!)

*SB
mysticghostwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
this is so good! i cant wait to find out what happens next! please continue your story! {o}
cruelfeline chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Intriguing so far; nice prologue :D.

I like your writing style, and I am totally curious as to how you're going to diverge from ep 18.

I love how you portray Kish as wondering why Ichigo hates him; that part of his character always amused me. I thought it was adorable how utterly clueless he was as to human courtship and how he just couldn't see what he was doing wrong. It was odd, but somehow endearing at the same time.

Hope you write again soon!

CF
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow, really liked this chapter, its really sweet. ) Well written, too. And yeah, I also skip the Masaya bits, he's such a Mary-sue of a character.