Reviews for Mysterious Girl
JBrown chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
It's pretty cool, Iliked it! You should write more and I guess Volt should have someone too. Oh yeah, and put in more fights. (They're cool.)
dirtnapping chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Mary-Sues suck did you know that?

Did it ever occur to you?

It should have to bastardize your victim's personality like that!

Nobody in their right mind likes seeing their favorite characters swapping spit with some twisted self-insert or creepazoid author-based creation!

*takes deep breath*

It's vain and self-centered and nobody but clones enjoy reading this drivel!

*gags*

I hate this "Miranda" and the whoever such and suches who take over everything like cancer, and spoil everything everyone else.

*Impales miranda on brandished katana and twists it so it splits her into quarters*

Later...

~NAA
Vivi239 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Please write more soon!
Tidis's babe chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Kool story, e-mail me at s_breyann at hotmail,when the new chappy is up,kay?
Bitchy Edea AKA Psycho Mugetsu chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
OH OH OH! CONTINUE! this good! Volt is scary but he is really nice and i'm glad yer makin' this story cause like yeah Volt needs omsebody, right? lol he scares me, anyway

i like it, continue please?
Hybrid chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I don't really know the story of the bouncer, I just saw people playing it and its kinda cool, just like this fic. I'm not a professional but for sure I'll give it a 6 out of 5.
Baka Idiot chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I really like it and encourage you to do more. The only bad thing is Kou, I don't think he would be such a Hentai, but your the writer and can do whatever you want. _
Melissa Joe chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
This is really good so far. I think you should write some more as I'm left with the feeling of incompletness... and a really big desire to go play Bouncer again.

Thanks.