Reviews for Brothers Always Know
missdauxian chapter 1 . 6/4
my love for the brothers is undying.
I love Hunter's big bro attitude that you really got and the little brother Blake here.
You really hit it and shows how Hunter can do things immediately within seconds..
what big brothers for :3
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
N'aww, this was sweet. Leave it to Hunter to know what his bro needs. ;)

Everyone was really in-character in here, so brownie points for that. Extra points for a subtle (or maybe not-so-subtle) reference to Conner from PRDT. ;)

That story Blake told... nice. XD

Great job!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
omg that is so freaking cute and so how they would act lol
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awww so lovely...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
the true elec chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved all of the conference call, and the opening really did a good job of expressing how boring it would have been for Blake.
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You really captured the brother's close relationship, and I loved the character interaction.
mainestreet chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was brilliant! Absolutely awesomely chocolate-fudge mud cake wicked brilliant! I love how you took the ninja storm characters and ran with them! This is perfect... I truly absolutely love it!

*Favourite!*
taylorearhardtmyers chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
good story...poor hunter
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww...this was cute. I liked it!
jonoave chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Awesomely sweet story! Blake getting all bored and can't sleep, and Hunter knows just what to do. You did a great job capturing the chemistry and easy friendship of all of them during the phone conversation - really dig their lines. My favourite part:

So Dustin-like, heh.
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Cool story, listen since RPM starting soon perhaps you could write your own fanfic of how the rangers escapes the Venjix network?
Bayou Bebe chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
AW Dude that was totally cute!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aw, I loved that. It was so good. You did such a great job at getting the characters. It was like I was watching it in the show.

I love how Blake called Hunter and then Hunter got all of them on so he could help Blake sleep, that was so sweet.

I like the restlessness and uneasiness you feel from Blake in the beginning and as you continue reading it it lessens, to it's a nice comfortable feeling that you feel. Great job.

This was really good I really loved reading it.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 1/29/2009