Reviews for Brothers Always Know
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
omg that is so freaking cute and so how they would act lol
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awww so lovely...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
the true elec chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved all of the conference call, and the opening really did a good job of expressing how boring it would have been for Blake.
AnnAbserver chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
You really captured the brother's close relationship, and I loved the character interaction.
mainestreet chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was brilliant! Absolutely awesomely chocolate-fudge mud cake wicked brilliant! I love how you took the ninja storm characters and ran with them! This is perfect... I truly absolutely love it!

*Favourite!*
taylorearhardtmyers chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
good story...poor hunter
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww...this was cute. I liked it!
jonoave chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Awesomely sweet story! Blake getting all bored and can't sleep, and Hunter knows just what to do. You did a great job capturing the chemistry and easy friendship of all of them during the phone conversation - really dig their lines. My favourite part:

So Dustin-like, heh.
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Cool story, listen since RPM starting soon perhaps you could write your own fanfic of how the rangers escapes the Venjix network?
Bayou Bebe chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
AW Dude that was totally cute!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aw, I loved that. It was so good. You did such a great job at getting the characters. It was like I was watching it in the show.

I love how Blake called Hunter and then Hunter got all of them on so he could help Blake sleep, that was so sweet.

I like the restlessness and uneasiness you feel from Blake in the beginning and as you continue reading it it lessens, to it's a nice comfortable feeling that you feel. Great job.

This was really good I really loved reading it.
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 1/29/2009