Reviews for Comatose
OfStrangeShadows chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I'm such a loser. -_-

I've read this about 10,0 times, and I just read it...again.

I love it! Just absolutely love it!

Anyway, keep up with the good work! :D
Dior Crystal chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
omg i love this story

i have read it before. like last month

but im reading it again cos i think it is just so cute

love it

two thumbs up!

;P
Emma Stargaze chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
Amazing. The way you wrote it, so beautiful and artistic, I could feel what Ulquiorra was feeling, as if the emotions were my own. It was both entrancing and wonderful.
Huredhiel chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
oh i loved it! so beautiful! bye:D
hyorinshiro chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
Wow that was an amzaing story, I absolutely completely loved it! It was so cute! I love the Ulquiorra and Grimmjow pair up as well.
Aoi Azarashi chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
kya! so sweet! -.- i loved it, great story!
Creeper J chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Although it was kinda oc, this story was pretty good.

-GOTCM
dragonmaiden50 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
one of his hands tangling itself within the light blue strands of the elder, gently scraping his scalp. This small act sent shivers down Grimmjow’s spine but he enjoyed every second of it.

kind of like a cat *wink wink*
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
OMG this was amazing :3 I loved it && Im glad it had a happy ending!
MonotoneGreen chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Wow, a long chapter to conclude the story. I like it. Nicely done. And yes, I have enjoyed this.

And don't worry; I still haven't written my first lemon... yet.
acckill chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
oohmmykami! THAT WAS AMAZING! You actually made me love UlquiGrimm even MORE. :D Beautifull story.
OfStrangeShadows chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
OMG! I loved it! Fluffy, Lemony, and Angsty! That's the best kind of stories! XD

I love every inch of this, really it's so well written! I can't believe it! I just love it!
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
yay! a happy ending!

*does happy dance*

this chapter was realy good, this whole fic was awesome!

i loved it!
KappaForest chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
That was beautiful, I'm sad the story is over, but that was such a fitting end. Your writing has a nice flow, particularly your use of flashbacks, for me it was neither distracting nor disruptive and was a good choice to use in this story. Yup Yup you are indeed a unique writer. LOVE It! I hope you write more for this fandom! Now excuse me while I go read the entire story again :)
Amaratta chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Hello ShadowDragon-24,

I'm glad to see an update from you, and I've gotta admitted I'm shocked to see that this story is finished. Well, maybe not that surprised since I already suspected it would end soon, but still, I didn't expect it to be *this* soon.

This chapter has a very nice flow to it that I hardly realized it was actually reach to six thousand words. I love the way you switched between present events and flashbacks. It's very smooth and I can picture the scene like watching a movie.

Grimmjow turned from a sly panther into a cute little kitten in this last chapter. And he confessed! *chuckle* To be honest, I have a mixed feeling about how this story ends. On the one hand, I'm glad it end wells and that finally Ulquiorra and Grimmjow had their feelings sorted out and ended up together. On the other, it's strange to see them professing their love for one another, I don't know why. I figure it's too soon for them to say it, I guess. Maybe I expect this story to be dragged on for a few more heartbreaking chapters before they end up together. *shrug*

Anyway, despite my bickering, I enjoy reading this story very much. Your writing has recaptured my love for this pairing that I might write a story for this pairing, so thank you for sharing this lovely fanfic.

~ Amaratta.