Reviews for Dark of My Nightmares
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/6
Aw hope Emily's going to be ok
NotAVideoGirl chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
"Most of them were outcasts, misfits, but together, they made an unbeatable team of kids with too many issues." Love.
katelyn chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
I absolutly loved this I wish this was an episode of CM I loved it so much I loved how there wasn't a whole lot of mushy mushy stuff but loved how you showed the hidden feelings between Aaron and Emily! if you write any other CMs let me know I would love to keep reading!
ChristinaAngel chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
I loved how Hotch let Emily know that he wanted her but allowed her time to think about it and how Hotch came to a decision finally about her.

I liked how Emily identified with Janine and got through to her so she didn't commit murder plus I liked how she completely rejected Smith and for Hotch as well. Great story.
nattysuits chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
I AM supposed to be writing a paper too! But no, I'm reading your story instead because it's candy (and I can't resist it!)
nattysuits chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I'm thankful for the setting up, shows there's a nice plan-oriented writer's mind at work -and those are the writer's minds I like doesn't have nearly enough of them).
nattysuits chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Nice writing here, you keep them in character. Very visual too. I'm intrigued.
nattysuits chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Interesting, I'm liking this (Prentiss' politic background has always interested me). No idea about your firs fic but I can understand who some characters can become victims, fanfiction doesn't have a whole category (Hurt/Comfort) for nothing.
SBV2020 chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
As always a wonderful conclusion to a great story.
luv0817 chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Yay! the story's completed! Very nice ending. In all honesty, I forgot what was going on and had to go WAY back to the first story and read it first. Anyway, it was a great read!
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Yes! We should all be so lucky to have Hotch treat us the way you describe him with Emily. Fabulous ending!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Great great ending. I am so glad that Hotch and Emiliy finally got together.
ramona chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
that was auwsopme Kavi. And since I cant link on the sienna 27 review link . Let her know that she is doing a dam good job oh the hotch and em universe, nexxt to u
Hotchly chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
I had a great time reading this fic!

My heart was broken when she said about the Congressman deserved to know what was like to feel a baby dying inside of you! So sad but beautifully writing!

I think the end was very Emily character because I think that after such a long time it would be much worse for her to relive everything again. I think she would just want to move on.

Another great story, Kavi! Can't wait for the next one!
mummacass chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
A bullet would have been too good for the congressman!