Reviews for Am I Pretty?
xThomas2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Introducing ryouga was I understand you want to show his story off. But remember that his story at this point in the fanfic, is separate from Ranma's
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
hi jinks !
Writing isn't bad.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Cute story. I hope you can continue this at some point. I like it. It's . . . relaxing. Seriously.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
This is an interesting story, I hope that you come back to it so I can see where it goes from here.
Lonesome-Writer chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
please continue this story. I really like this kind of start.
Slie Amos chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I find this AU concept interesting (and for those of you saying it is wrong to do this and try to have cannon play it, remember it is an AU after all anything might happen). I would like to see what happens next so please update sometime soon...

As to errors in the story I really did not see any spelling or grammar errors so I am good there, and all the character interactions are based off the changes in Ranma from the head injury received from Genma-Panda at the start, and as Genma-Panda is in the Sapparo(sp?) zoo now with only cold water and cages locked from the outside it may take a while for him to return...
MikeTn1 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
The story looks real good so far. It is a VERY plausible alternate to the canon story of Ranmas first few ay with the Tendos.
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I'm sorry. But your story tries way too hard to play out per cannon. You even have the characters going out of their way rationalizing to eachother reasons to force cannon situations. If you ever give this another shot it might be better to get in mind how the characters are and go with that instead of trying to make extra hours in the day so they can get back to forcing cannon to happen.

After all why in the world would anyone want to spar with someone that they know already has a concussion? Oh you're nice, I'd like to be friends with you, so come on and let me potentially kill you by not letting your head heal. WHAT?
tuatara chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I'm loving this story, though I'm not too optimistic that it'll be continued. Alas! This is a lot of fun. Ranma's skewed personality here is endlessly entertaining. Despite her lack of formal education, she comes across as a bright, confident, sophisticated girl who happens to turn into a boy. But woe to all when the truth is revealed! It was really inspired (and adorable) to have Ryoga run into Akari so early, as it keeps him out of Nerima for the time being. So with Genma in the zoo, Ryoga with Akari, and Nodoka at home, that only leaves Ukyo and Shampoo to break the illusion. (And I assume you had plans for them too.)

The only thing I probably would have done differently is have Ranma attend Furinkan as a girl. Two reasons: First, Akane asking Ranma to masquerade as her fiance is one thing. But asking her to spend most of her time as a male is just a ridiculously unfair request. (For example, how's Ranma going to feel about the boys' locker room?) Second, it leads to a scenario that's just too close to canon to be that exciting. Consider this alternative: Ranma shows up as a boy, says he's Akane's fiance, kicks Kuno's butt, and then disappears. Ranma could then attend as a girl, which would lead to a considerably different storyline - i.e. Tatewaki and Kodachi obsessing over the mysterious Pigtailed Boy! Fun stuff, yes?

Thanks for sharing this. I sincerely hope you'll update it eventually, as it was most enjoyable. Great work!
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
A very enjoyable story with an interesting idea and I look forward to your next chapter. When Ryoga appears in Nerima and the truth about Ranma's past is revealed I wonder how this will affect Ranma.

I hope to see a new chapter soon.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I wonder if you remember that when Ranma thought he was a girl, he HATED VIOLENCE. And yet, it would appear that he is capable of gruesome things such as the bokken up Kuno's. Are you sure that you can do this? I'm not. I'm not saying it's horrible, it just needs to be revised very thoroughly. Find the episode. Watch it. Compare that Ranma to yours, and fix all your errors.

RanmaFan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Please, help to spread the news of an online petition for Ranma 1/2 New Anime. The petition asks the producers to do a

Ranma 1/2 final anime adaptation from ranma 1/2 manga 37th and 38th volume. The website is in japanese,however,

but on this link there is a nice guide on how to fill it. I am not the owner of the site, only a huge fan of Ranma, as well

as all of you who read Ranma fanfic. Sorry for occupying your review space and thanks.

Sir Thames chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Love how you're doing this. Carry on.
Wrin chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Loving the intelligent socially-aware Ranma. I wonder what will happen if he ever regains his memory?
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Good secnd part, and really liking how Ranma is standing up for his student and friend there, and will be looking forward to what happens if Kuno gets to close this time 'round, as I doubt the results will not be nearly as funny as the canon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »