Reviews for Stars
the grey mage chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this kinda just plodded along without going anywhere.
Alrich431 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
*wipes a tear* im speechless...dont think there is words to sum up how incredible this is!
JGRDL chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
lol rly good lotsa suspense
leonazo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ta-da! Well, i've just read your story and i have to say it rocks!. I think still that something like a conclusion is missing, i would like to know what happens after this but anyway this is a good fanfic. Your chaacterization of Kyon is excellent, his inner-monologues are just like in the novels and you also made a lot of references and comparisons like the original character does

Well, see you

León
Fresh C chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
It was nice. The narration flowed well and had the added benefit of generally sounding like Kyon. I think the plot held the same spirit of the show, where it strays away from the fantastic events in and of themselves, but makes a big deal out of things that would otherwise be small (such as the cause of her injury being a fall and not an epic battle).

I would say that your characterization of the supporting cast was harsher than necessary (Kyon himself takes a step back from it when he's in a better mindframe). I think you could have gotten the same point across by showing that the other members of the brigade just weren't that close to Haruhi, instead of planting the idea in the reader's mind that they didn't care about her at all. Distance does not equal dislike. And I know you're aware of this, which really takes a lot of the sting out of it. You didn't cross the line or anything, I just think you got closer than you should have. But that's all a mater of opinion.

In any case, I liked it. It was... well, cute. A nice Haruhi fic in the true spirit of the source material. Good work.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
excellent, Excellent, EXCELLENT. I really liked this particular story. When Haruhi has seemingly died, I swear I felt the heat drain from the room. Once again, EXCELLENT!
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Lovely story, and I hope to see more Haruhi fics from you!
Guybrush007 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Not enough good Haruhi stories are out there; I personally don't trust myself at all to write one, but you're good. REALLY good. You sure you don't own it?

Regardless, this was a refreshingly excellent plot idea, and as for continuation - I say it could go either way, but I definitely feel it could either end strongly now, or end strongly later on. You've got something here; if you can, run with it.

Mike G