Reviews for Missing and Presumed
Rook chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Thirteen years?! Man! That was so worth the wait! I remember reading the first few chapters a while ago, and having got caught up in life with having kids and all, I couldn't get around to finishing it. I am so glad I rediscovered this story and got to finish it. It was wonderful! I wish so much that there were more Earth 2 writers out there. This was such an awesome show. Took me three days to read this through, and since I hate spoilers, I wasn't even sure it was finished. I can't even tell you how happy I was to see those two little words that brought the tale to a close. It's so satisfying to read such a long, thought provoking, character driven story to its conclusion. Especially with this being fan fiction, and there's always the risk of it not being complete. I am so glad I stuck with it. Wonderful story! I loved the ending. And the whole tale overall! Awesome. You had such a great eye for detail, without going on and on with pointless facts. It was very engaging. You definitely had me fooled with the first few chapters, almost turned me off of reading the rest, but the scene with Gilbert talking to the terrians gave me pause enough to keep reading. I thought it was strange that the terrians would dream with a bad guy, too, so there had to be more to these people. Glad I stuck with it. Once again, great job!
BelladonasMom chapter 25 . 7/3/2011
Its been a long time... thank you for the lovely story. J&A forever!
TheNaggingCube chapter 25 . 12/13/2009
After just finishing your wonderful NCIS fic, I had to come read your other stories. Finding out you are an E2 person I screamed with joy.

I LOVE ALANZO! This was fabulous. It has been years since I've seen an episode but you easily made everyone and thing come to life. *sigh* I will be devouring your other stories soon.
ambernz chapter 25 . 10/30/2009
*applauds* very good story, well done :D lots of excitement, plenty of hurt alonzo, some romance... plenty to like :) Williams character was very sweet. Well done!
SuzSeb chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
Great story. I'd love to hear those other voices, too.
TesubCalle chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
My sincerest gratitude to you for sticking with MAP through all these years. I know what it feels like to have ideas either whispering softly or screaming for immediate attention inside the confines of my brain.

I most definitely enjoyed reading MAP. You've brought it to a satisfying conclusion, and most definitely done justice to the original material. You brought the characters to life once again, made some of the sillier canon details quite serious and believable (as I've mentioned several times). Best of all, you kept me riveted and entertained throughout.

So thank you very much for sharing those stories with us. And please, if you dream any more terrian dreams, be sure to write them down and share them with us.
TesubCalle chapter 24 . 3/14/2009
I am so happy you updated! I sincerely hope that things are okay with you through the 'unavoidable' delay you had in posting this chapter.

Well, if that don't beat all! Morgan Martin, spineless and whimpering weakling gains the admiration of the gruff mechanic. Nice work by the liaison officer, getting the grendler to retreat.

I just keep cringing everytime poor Alonzo comes under attack. As the 'senior' member of the group, he takes way too much abuse. An old man like him really shouldn't be subjected to so much cruelty.

Looking forward to chapter 25, where hopefully no river sharks show up to make lives miserable, in spite of what VR simulations might conjure up.
Blayzepwa chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
OMG, I thought you were done writing..I have been reading your stories over and over for the past few years, and imagine my surprise when I find a new one. I enjoy your stories because they always involve much lonzo angst...:P Im evil, I know. So anyways, this cliffhanger you leave me with is not good..Well, it is good, but I need more...See, its like that drug you got Alonzo addicted next dose is due, so please hurry..

TesubCalle chapter 23 . 3/3/2009
Filthy grendler!

What happened to the fake spiders they had? Oh, wrong time to take them down, and wrong time to leave Alonzo alone.

Thanks for another excruciating cliff-hanger.

Thanks, also, for continuing with recounting Julia's impressions of the events that took place over 'Enemy Within' and 'Redemption'.

Please, please update! This can't be where it's 'complete', right? Hope all is well with you, since you promised to update daily...
SuzSeb chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
Oh that's mean! A cliff-hanger. I am just really, really enjoying this. I hope you don't get tired of writing it.
TesubCalle chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
Oh, wow! I didn't expect to have such a detailed recollection. That was great. Back when Earth 2 first aired, I remember feeling absolutely heartsick when Julia was revealed as a spy, shocked when she was abandoned, and thoroughly relieved when Alonzo went back for her.

Your take on her emotional state and her thoughts about the whole incident are just as I imagine them to be. It's also interesting to note the lingering effects of that event: that Julia still finds 'good-byes' difficult.

I await your next chapter, because I'm sure that Grendler is getting pretty frustrated by now...Oh, my!
SuzSeb chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. You seem to capture the characters just right. I like your Julia and Alonzo relationship.
TesubCalle chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
Yet another excellent chapter, richly filled with all the yummy goodness you seem to have distilled from the best qualities of Earth 2.

You've got such an incredible handle on the characters; their manner of speech, their roles, their dreams and their longings...

When Julia and Devon were having their conversation at the start of the chapter, I could *hear* Julia's voice speaking those words. It all flowed so naturally and logically, it read precisely like something she might have said in the series.

Sometimes when people write dialogue, it's so out of character, the words are jarring. Not so with what you've been doing, so kudos for that.

Keep up the excellent work!
TesubCalle chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
Another perfectly awesome chapter. You take things that would ordinarily be quite mundane and make them interesting.

I liked Julia's hypothesis regarding the therapeutic possibilities behind Alonzo's dreaming. Like Yale, I am intrigued.

And I cracked up about Morgan's reluctance to be strapped to the 'torture' device. The notion that such technology would be 'obsolete' in their time was a nice touch.

You know, I wanted to be ale to feel all warm and fuzzy towards grendlers... even felt bad for them after 'Survival of the Fittest'... but the truth is, those things are dangerous. This one grendler that's hanging around better not catch wind of certain natural biological functions of the female members of the crew.
SuzSeb chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
I wanted to say how happy I am to see a story about Earth2 out there. I'm enjoying this and can't wait to see what happens next.