Reviews for The Country Club
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
AWESOME STORY
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was amazing :)
I loved how long it was to lol.
naleyforeverezzz chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD WRITER
naleylove2003 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That is so cute! I loved it! Nice job.
dreamer0417 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I have read your story over and over many times, and I still really enjoy reading it.. You did a really good job writing it.. Are there anymore Onetree Hill Stories you have written? I would like to read them!
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Love love love this one-shot!

So happy that they made it work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I am in love with this story. I can't tell you how many times I've read it. Its my go to story when I'm feeling down. I hope you get back to your other story and possibly make another one shot like this. Love your writing and the way you wrote naley.
kunstkinder chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love how long this is. Just had to get that off my chest (haha, bad joke?). Most perfect couple of minutes I've spent this whole weekend. Just the way you write Nathan and Haley in this story is so amazing. Haley fighting herself and trying to deny what she's feeling, and Nathan knowing Haley better than she knows herself. I love the snippets of conversation they always have during their encounters. It's so real and how Nathan's always calling her out. And from the start, it's like you know that they're meant to bump into each other later on. Yeah, and get married too.
maracasgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Absolutely fantastic story. You are a brilliant writer. I only just found this story and enjoyed every second of reading. I wish you would write more. Kudos.
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
*sigh* perfect ending (:
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This story put me through a roller coaster of feelings! I was crying, laughing, and just being a total spaz! I LOVED IT! :D
capturemysoul chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww this story was so cute. I love how you had a series of events from different points in time and put them together. That was really creative. I was just waiting for the "I told you so part at the end" :P

Anyways, great story.
yelnatsstanley chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Perfection :)
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hey! :)

Ok so that was amazing! Very sweet and cute. :D I loved it, how they first met, their long conversation, their first night at the new year's eve party..That was all awesome and I can't wait to read more from you! Great job.
oth23oth23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
so amazing! I read it twice because it was so perfect.