Reviews for Creating Illusions
Denz-El chapter 1 . 6/19
... ouch.
I mean, I loved 'Limelight', but ouch! This ending is just so sad and bleak. But I understand that that's what you were going for, so good job! But still, so sad... and disturbing. However, imaginary!Mrs. Alsop made me smile though, thanks for that! :') Also given how 'powerful' Terry's imagination was (she can friggin' paralyze herself psychologically after all) this could very well be a thing that could possjbly happen. But again this ending is just so sad, so I'll just stick to Chaplin's original ending point. At least I can still imagine (in a totally healthy manner, of course) Terry mourning Calvero, but eventually moving on with life just as he had taught her... maybe developing something special with Neville and befriending Buster Keaton's character (I'm sure he can help her out in letting go of Calvero). :) But again this fic is well-written, some grammatical errors, but well-written overall.
God Bless and keep up the Good Work! :)
running-still85 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Thanks for writing this story. I've favorited it.
wiseupjanetweiss chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
What a remarkably bitter-sweet story! I absolutely love Limelight, and Charles Chaplin. This fic made me cry, and I thank you for writing it!