Reviews for Mesa Banished!
Lilae Kane chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
mesa wantin' more!
aurebesh chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Um...update, please? This is the best Jar-Jar fic EVER, discontinuingwaste of many things!
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Aww... Poor Jar Jar...
Geri K chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Yep you can push the friendship after all we live in the same country.

Your Jar Jar speech is good. It is a shame he can't find something really yummy to eat.

Good one.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
It's wonderful to see a new chapter, and quite good to hear that you're still alive! It's quite touching to see Jar-Jar's concern for his diary.
TurtleFeathers chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Tee-hee, oh Jar-Jar. If only he had a survival guide. Maybe if he tried fishing?
Sithstrukk chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
A little short, but... not much happens in one day for a gungan, I guess. It was funny. Good work~
TurtleFeathers chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
nocks chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
MY GOSH! YOU... YOU... Um, well, I better not say it... And, well, you did rather clearly state your wish to live, so I'll overlook this one.

But don't you EVER dare to make anything like this! Never again!... Well, okay, it was a little funny.

Just a little.
Geri K chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
I can't imagine how JarJar managed to live so long. He is a disaster. Hee'he.
TheEngine chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Oh no, someone is actually writing fanfiction about JarJar. What has the world come to?
jedigal125 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
lolz nice
albeva chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
well you done a descent job with the accent - but your Jar-Jar is far too stupid. JarJar was clumsy and not brightest guy, but he was smarter than he looked. I mean after all he became a senator later! And I doubt this job was given in jest - it means he is intelligent enough to understand galaxy wide politics and such. Plus if you have seen Clone Wars animated series there in one episode Jar-Jar is pretty awesome ( where he is on a mission to pay ransom for captured Count Dooku from the pirates... Kinda fun! )
TheMacUnleashed chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Mesa like. Accent god. Mesa wonder how you do it without going crazy.
Geri K chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
I wonder what he's going to do with the diaree.