Reviews for The Duchess
screamin-eagle8 chapter 19 . 6/9
*sits and waits patiently for a update*
Fanfiction Bard chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Oh shit, the FEELS! Please update ASAP! Oh please!
Fanfiction Bard chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Doesn't matter which AU he's in, Armstrong is a boss!
Fanfiction Bard chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Hey Mustang, the guy you hate with every fiber of your being just ran off with the woman you were going to marry in two seconds.

U mad?
ec-writes chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
I love the way you address their issues.
ec-writes chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Very cute! :)
ec-writes chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Uh oh..
ec-writes chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
I like the shift in story now that they are heading to the Americas. Very interesting, and Winry is truly turning into the character that I know and love now that she doesn't have a 'reputation' to uphold.
ec-writes chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
This chapter was just precious. The perfect amount of silly, wonderful fluff.
ec-writes chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Edward saving her had me a little confused, but I'm still really interested in the story.
He really is persistent, Man.
ec-writes chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
When I first read the briefing of this story, I really wasn't interested. However, I've enjoyed so many other works by you that I decided to give it a go, and I'm glad that I did.
ec-writes chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
As I have said many times before, I love how you play with alternate universes. You're really the only writer of this style that I enjoy reading. I'm excited to keep reading!
Soprana chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
I really enjoy how you wrote this story. The language and grammar, the olden style of ways: It's so refreshing. It's also kind of funny that you made Winry travel from 'Amestris' to the 'Americas' with the Elrics. I dunno, this story is just all around enthralling.
WriterFreak001 chapter 19 . 8/30/2012