Reviews for Yuichiro x Elga OneShot
AgLingua42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I enjoyed this story a great deal, not only did it involve one of my most favored of pairings but it was sweet. I had really hoped for something a bit more blatantly romantic but as it was, it turned out rather sweet.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aww such a cute story,and the only one for the manga InuMimi.

I have to say,you need to add more! A great read.
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw! I've never read the manga before, but this is so sweet!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
you should make more Inumimi fanfiction.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Didn't think anyone would write a story based on this manga, it's nicely done. Good job.
Kintatsu chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
The emergency number in Japan is 119, just so you know. Other than that little detail, great story. I keep replaying the part where Rino bites the guy again... and again... and again...
omegarulesall chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this was pretty good.
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've seriously never even heard of Inumimi, but I saw there was only one story for this and I got kinda interested.

Great one-shot. I feel as if you've captured the man-dog relationship pretty well...

IDK, maybe I'll check the manga out.
Anthony Stewart chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked your story very much. But I wish you didn't make it a one shot story. you could have added a scene where Yuichiro went to the hospital because the knife hit a major artery and had to be rushed to the emergency room. That would be a good part! I would have loved to see how Elga would react to everything. Rino would be (like always) the motherlly figure during the situation, and Luna would be wondering what might happen to Yuichiro... Man that would be a good one...

Oh before i forget if you ever want to work together on something contact me at this email address.

TakahataT.

looking forward to working with you if you don't mind.